[Selling]  Wombat's Selling Thread - FRESH FRESH MASSIVE DUMPS!! SUPER RARE OOF

Bump! Updated OP.
Bump, updated the parts I'm looking for. Anyone want to help crowdfund R&D for the Burst Limited meta?
Bump! No longer looking for Inferno Salamander, but I will literally pay the retail price of the NIB pack ($15) for just the Absorb-S Driver without the other parts
You still got anything good? send me email w/ stuff u have. (if you have anything)

I'm looking for nightmare luinor, kraken, crusher doomscizor, and geist fafnir.

also be good if u had spryzen regulus and/or turbo spryzen
hey are you selling anything?
I might buy something for my birthday in march so I will probably come here to check
Bump! Added a bunch of new stuff. Make sure you read the disclaimer (underneath the big red text, you can't miss it) in the OP before buying any of the NIB MFB.
Bump, lowered some prices on some stuff. Still looking for Absorb-S
Bump! Thief Zirago, Flash, the AA2 Scythe, and the Xt+ set have been sold. I've also got most of the TT parts I was looking for coming soon hopefully.
(Mar. 07, 2021  4:16 AM)Wombat Wrote: Bump, lowered some prices on some stuff. Still looking for Absorb-S

Sent you a PM
Jesus, my long launcher came in fast. Thank you wombat Grin

now I just need a Z Achilles to go with it Uncertain
Bump, Storm Pegasis and the C1912 Orion have been sold

if anyone wants to trade me a Hasbro iP for my Hasbro pP hmu
I got bullet just need to find the little bey part
Bump! Who wants to buy some BEYBLADES
Is the stuff on the OP what is currently for sale?
(Aug. 12, 2021  2:21 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: Do you have world spriggan?
No.
(Aug. 22, 2021  9:34 PM)Sowmi Wrote: Is the stuff on the OP what is currently for sale?
Yes. I think I'm up to date on blacking out the pictures of things that have been sold, but if there's something in one of them that isn't listed with a price up top, it might already be gone and I just forgot to change the photo.
I have a bullet driver tt for sale shoot me a pm
Bump, Synchrom Set and another one of the Phantom Orions have sold. Imgur is not working for me for some reason rn but imagine that one picture only has 1 Phantom Orion until it gets fixed