[Selling]  Want to Sell: Plastic and Metal Fight Beyblades [Cheap]

Hey mate, was wondering if ya still had the bb10 stadium?
How to pay and buy from you? This is my first time in WBO marketing..... So I don't know anything about it, please help me....
Oh yes, I want to buy the launcher and grip from you........
And I live in India (and don't have any PayPal account)
I'd still be interested in the bb10 stadium if you still have it. I live in New Zealand so we would need to work out shipping costs. I'm looking to host a tournament over here in New Zealand and currently have no arenas to do so. (Although I have a burst standard stadium on the way) please contact me back as I am super interested. Thank you.
(Jun. 23, 2014  11:52 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Make offers if no price is listed

I can lower costs and combine shipping if you buy multiple things
If you buy a lot of things I can throw in some of the random loose stuff as a bonus

Zombie Lot (Galeon comes with box and sticker sheet)
Compact/Defense Lot (Bistool comes with box and sticker sheet)
Attack Lot
Lot that includes the best plastic combo (in my opinion)
Random Plastic Beys Gaia Dragoon V, Draciel F, Wolborg IV, Rock Bison, Bound Attacker, Galman, Dranzer V

NIB Dranzer S
NIB Bound Attacker
NIB Gaia Dragoon (Special Version)
NIB Draciel S
NIB Wolborg
NIP Phantom Force Wolborg
NIP Flash Leopard (Blue)

Tornado Attack Stadium (includes NIP fences and the box it came in. also this HMS launcher.
Weight Disc Lot (includes rare random booster discs)
Bit Chip Lot
Random Parts

Attack Stadium $20 + Shipping
Gravity Perseus BD145XF (Random Booster 7) $12 + shipping
New Storm Pegasus $8 + shipping
A set of Metal Faces and Metal Face Custom Ver. $10 + shipping
LL Drago w/ Sticker Sheet, box, and Beylauncher L $6 + shipping
Beylauncher + Grip $10 + shipping

[x] Earth Wolf 125WD (new) + LL Drago 105HF (new) + Dark Cancer CH120FS + Grand Ketos WD145RS (new)
[x] pretty much all of the metal master series beys
[x] Leo 105F + Flame Sagittarius C145S + Twisted Tempo 145WD (fresh WD) + Flame Bull SD + SF bottom + fresh WD bottom
[x] Earth Eagle 145WD (new) + Storm Pegasus 105RF + Ray Striker D125CS + Rock Oso D125B + Burn Fireblaze 135MS
[x] Hasbro L Drago Battle Set
[x] Rock Scorpio T125JB (new) + Storm Pegasus 105RF + Thermal Pisces T125ES + Bull H145SD (new) + Rock Leo 145WB + crappy metal face
[x] Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F + Earth Aquila 145WD + Rock Giraffe R145BS
[x] Hades Kerbecs BD145DS + Storm Pegasus 105RF + Burn Fireblaze 135MS + Earth Virgo GB145BS

I would like Dranzer S and Tornado Attack Stadium how much?
Is that NIB Wolborg still available? If so how much are you willing to take for it?
(Jun. 23, 2014  11:52 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Make offers if no price is listed

I can lower costs and combine shipping if you buy multiple things
If you buy a lot of things I can throw in some of the random loose stuff as a bonus

Zombie Lot (Galeon comes with box and sticker sheet)
Compact/Defense Lot (Bistool comes with box and sticker sheet)
Attack Lot
Lot that includes the best plastic combo (in my opinion)
Random Plastic Beys Gaia Dragoon V, Draciel F, Wolborg IV, Rock Bison, Bound Attacker, Galman, Dranzer V

NIB Dranzer S
NIB Bound Attacker
NIB Gaia Dragoon (Special Version)
NIB Draciel S
NIB Wolborg
NIP Phantom Force Wolborg
NIP Flash Leopard (Blue)

Tornado Attack Stadium (includes NIP fences and the box it came in. also this HMS launcher.
Weight Disc Lot (includes rare random booster discs)
Bit Chip Lot
Random Parts

Attack Stadium $20 + Shipping
Gravity Perseus BD145XF (Random Booster 7) $12 + shipping
New Storm Pegasus $8 + shipping
A set of Metal Faces and Metal Face Custom Ver. $10 + shipping
LL Drago w/ Sticker Sheet, box, and Beylauncher L $6 + shipping
Beylauncher + Grip $10 + shipping

[x] Earth Wolf 125WD (new) + LL Drago 105HF (new) + Dark Cancer CH120FS + Grand Ketos WD145RS (new)
[x] pretty much all of the metal master series beys
[x] Leo 105F + Flame Sagittarius C145S + Twisted Tempo 145WD (fresh WD) + Flame Bull SD + SF bottom + fresh WD bottom
[x] Earth Eagle 145WD (new) + Storm Pegasus 105RF + Ray Striker D125CS + Rock Oso D125B + Burn Fireblaze 135MS
[x] Hasbro L Drago Battle Set
[x] Rock Scorpio T125JB (new) + Storm Pegasus 105RF + Thermal Pisces T125ES + Bull H145SD (new) + Rock Leo 145WB + crappy metal face
[x] Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F + Earth Aquila 145WD + Rock Giraffe R145BS
[x] Hades Kerbecs BD145DS + Storm Pegasus 105RF + Burn Fireblaze 135MS + Earth Virgo GB145BS
 Is dranzer S and wolborg still available ?
McFrown's last visit was in 2015. Could private message to send an email, or use the email option. But there's a good chance these are gone.
(Mar. 03, 2018  5:16 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: McFrown's last visit was in 2015. Could private message to send an email, or use the email option. But there's a good chance these are gone.

Ay what's good, currently nowhere near my Beys but might be able to sell some off in June
Do you still have any of the attack stadiums or tornado