[Selling]  Update 3/20/22: RARE NIB Plastic Beyblades, Stadiums, Accessories, Launchers, HMS!!!

Bump back to the first page.
Sorry Wolborg 4 has already been sold.
I've updated my original post with new pictures of my current inventory, take a look!
You got anything for cheap?
You can message me on disc or email me if you want to make an offer on something, I don't know what you consider cheap.
(Dec. 30, 2020  4:22 AM)Toxif Wrote: You can message me on disc or email me if you want to make an offer on something, I don't know what you consider cheap.
My budget is 20 dollars
Yes I have a few mint plastic Beyblades available for $20 before shipping, please check my eBay link.
Hey is any of these left at all? Ive checked your ebay link and the store appears to be empty? Thanks!
If you aren't in the US the eBay link will appear blank, message me on Discord or Email me with what you are interested in, thanks.
Bump to the top.
Have you uploaded all these on ebay and what is the price of seaborg 1 seaborg 2 and slash riger ms
They are on the US ebay site, but I messaged seller about the Slash Riger MS =Z
Updated with current stock and price list, going to be stopping selling on eBay soon because of the policy change so please email me or discord if you are interested in buying.
What's the eBay Policy change? Why stop selling on eBay? Uncertain
They no longer let you accept payment with PayPal only direct to bank account.
Updated my inventory, over 50 new items!
I bought from this seller and it was easy to make the transaction with him, he always has the time to answer your questions, and he packaged/shipped my items very nicely - very trustworthy seller and will definitely buy from again!
Bump to the top.
Album has been updated.
bump, new stuff added to my ebay store
new items adds to ebay
bump new items on ebay
Bump, check ebay store for new items.
bump for new stuff