[Selling]  Update 3/20/22: RARE NIB Plastic Beyblades, Stadiums, Accessories, Launchers, HMS!!!

Contact Information:

E-Mail: thetoxif1@gmail.com
Instagram: toxif1beys
https://www.ebay.com/usr/toxif1

Message me on Instagram if you are interested in buying!

[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: jQlGmy4.jpg][/font]
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: 7w6l54P.jpg][/font]
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: rq3Neen.jpg][/font]
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: SAloLXM.jpg][/font]
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: r4s1yQ2.jpg][/font]
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: Jhniwyr.jpg][/font]

Buyer Feedback:

(Apr. 24, 2020  10:12 PM)Obscuris Wrote: I ordered Draciel F from him. I had a tracking number with in about an hour.
(Apr. 28, 2020  5:28 PM)4DFury Wrote: Bought some hms parts from Toxif, had tracking the next day and got here yesterday. Great seller!
(Jun. 09, 2020  8:58 PM)GordinR82 Wrote: Bought a good Hasbro Wolborg MS with the box from him. Came in nicely packaged. I highly recommend buying from him :)
(Jun. 14, 2020  12:29 AM)GordinR82 Wrote: I recently bought his Shining god MS and Bloody devil MS HMS beyblades. They came as shown in picture and well packaged. He also had the boxes and manuals for them! I highly recommend buying from him :D
(Jun. 18, 2020  4:00 AM)richg23 Wrote: Awesome seller I bought a dragoon mf performance core and dems from him both came super fast, and was shipped within a hour. Highly recommend buying from toxif.
(Jul. 08, 2020  1:54 PM)GordinR82 Wrote: Great Seller! I bought an Ocean Wrath G from him and was exactly as described! Shipped quick and was well packaged. He’s flexible on price and will work with you on any beyblade he has available. HIGHLY RECOMMEND :->
(Jun. 06, 2021  7:52 AM)CrazyTM Wrote: I bought from this seller and it was easy to make the transaction with him, he always has the time to answer your questions, and he packaged/shipped my items very nicely - very trustworthy seller and will definitely buy from again!

[Image: dtMROM8.png]
Yo i will be interested in the hms beys or whatever bey i don't have lol. Is there a way to show you my collection of what i have?

Hey i just friend request u on discord. My name is B2THICK there.
I don't have a Dragoon V sadly, but I do have quite a few other Dragoons I am willing to sell, just updated my list.
I ordered Draciel F from him. I had a tracking number with in about an hour.
Fantastic collection my friend! I'm interested in a few pieces, I may DM you on discord soon
(Apr. 24, 2020  10:12 PM)Obscuris Wrote: I ordered Draciel F from him. I had a tracking number with in about an hour.

Thanks for the feedback, pleasure doing business with you. Smile
Bought some hms parts from Toxif, had tracking the next day and got here yesterday. Great seller!
This guy is great. I brought an Aero Knight Ms from him and it came within a week. Thanks so much Toxif you are a great seller.
Hey bro! Can you let me know the price of Apollon, ocean wrath, venusian, black Wolborg, dragoon s both versions, black dranzer, orca Diver, slash riger, thunder Serpent, round shell ms, dragoon msuv, sgms and bdms please?
PM sent Jynx.
Replied.

A couple deals fell through so I still have a lot of stuff especially HMS available. If you messaged me before about items that I said were on reserve please check in with me again they may be available now for purchase.
Not pictured here but coming soon I have the following available:

Takara Polta NIP
Takara Megaro Arm NIP
Takara Makendo NIP
Takara Wing Defenser NIP
Takara Seaborg 2
Takara Seaborg 2 Black
Takara Seaborg 2 Translucent Red
Hasbro Spark Knight NIB
just a question how much for all of them
Hi Toxif
I just emailed you as Icepack786@gmail.com and messaged you on discord as Siege786.
I appreciate your response.
Hey I just emailed you as cpiti1295@gmail.com with some questions. Thank you
I have replied to everyone either via email or PM, thanks for the interest, still tons of stuff available!
A lot of stuff still available, let's make a deal message me on discord!
Friend request sent on discord! human#4180
Updated some better pictures of my HMS since people were asking.
Do you have any idea on how much would it cost to ship to Brazil?
Shipping prices will vary based on weight and size of what you buy. If you'd like email me or add me on Discord and we can talk more about what you are interested in and estimated costs.