Selling/Trading First & Second Generation Beyblades

Can I please buy an EWD performance tip / bottom from you? How much do I have to pay for it?
(Nov. 27, 2012  2:38 PM)$hinchan! Wrote: hey bro i need some parts , can i get them if yes i need a cs, a hf  and do u have a clear wheel of pegasus ? plz

reply i would like to buy them

I have a Pegasus / Pegasis 1 energy ring / clear wheel. Would you like to buy it?
(Dec. 23, 2016  10:18 AM)Blader ZX Wrote: Can I please buy an EWD performance tip / bottom from you? How much do I have to pay for it?

Send me a PM
Do you have Dranzer V's spin gear+magnecore between the spin gears you sell separately?
(Dec. 29, 2016  2:45 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Do you have Dranzer V's spin gear+magnecore between the spin gears you sell separately?

I have, be it is wiser to purchase the entire bey inorder to save shipping
Got d bey..It is stunning condition n rocking d stadium...Thanx Ashton!
Hey Ashton, long time no see. I was wondering if you had a blue sea drake ms or wolborg ms for sale?
SUGOI-KONICHEWA
(Jan. 18, 2017  9:21 PM)sharkee9 Wrote: Hey Ashton, long time no see. I was wondering if you had a blue sea drake ms or wolborg ms for sale?

He doesn't have any HMS beys
(Jan. 18, 2017  10:18 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: He doesn't have any HMS beys

You've gotta PM him. ^^
ashton pinto
Bump.

I will be shipping Beys on the 10th of Feb.
Those who are interested, please contact me by 30th Jan with the list of Beys and then we can continue the deal
  • 1 ...