[Selling]  Trade me!!!

I am willing to trade a rock leone for a metal fight pegasis and a sagittario energy ring (flame sagittario energy ring). If anyone says yes I'll be at the beys of glory tournament in Toronto ON.
use a prefix.
umm 2 things
1)By metal fight pegasis I assume you mean the HWS one correct
2) no one is going to trade there pegasis and a single energy ring for a rock leone .. It would make no sense. No one is going to trade just a energy ring + pegasis beyblade
Sorry about that I didn't really need the sagittario energy ring.Unhappy
and yes I mean the HWS Version
You mean HWS.

People still wouldn't trade for that anyway. Storm pegasis comes with 2 top tier parts, one of which needs frequent replacement (RF). Rock leone comes with only one which is WB. These beyblades are also easily found for a low price...
I see what you mean. well then instead of pegasis 105RF how about storm aries 125 S.
and I meant I'm trading a rock leone DF145FS
what? When did that ever get an official release? Are you sure it's real? State what you're trading with.

Also, as it turns out DF145 is not the best part for stamina, so what you're trading with has absolutely 0 useful parts.
(Aug. 04, 2010  11:33 PM)momiji manju Wrote: what? When did that ever get an official release? Are you sure it's real? State what you're trading with.

Also, as it turns out DF145 is not the best part for stamina, so what you're trading with has absolutely 0 useful parts.

sept for the rock wheel
I know but those parts may come in handy. and if you look on beybladebattles.com you can look in battle computer and you'll see storm aries 125S
(Aug. 05, 2010  1:43 AM)bskulldragon100 Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2010  11:33 PM)momiji manju Wrote: what? When did that ever get an official release? Are you sure it's real? State what you're trading with.

sept for the rock wheel

Or someone could buy a Rock leone that also comes with WB or Rock Giraffe and also get R145.

Rock is easily accessable, and not exactly great. It's proved to be not too bad, but definitely not competitive in the metagame.

Also, beybladebattles.com, hasbro, or TT never have any realistic stats on the parts.
true but if you CUSTOMIZE you can make an exellent beyblade out of the bad parts you're using

PS. do you actually think that you might do the trade. PM me on that comment please.
I meant the spin track 2 be H145 and the tip 2 be WB

I still get better stamina results with DF145 than 145...but I suppose this isn't the place to discuss it.
Ok then IS A FLAME WOLF CH120FS reasonable to trade with!!!!!
and how about we change the beyblade I get in exchange to Flame Capricorn C145HF
Why would you trade a flame wolf CH120FS for a flame capricorne C145HF?

=/ should probably trade for a different metal wheel. Just sayin'.