[Selling]  Selling Takara Plastic-gen beyblades

Hello, thank you for checking out this selling thread.

Overview:

I am selling some NIB and NIP plastic-gen beyblades by Takara Tomy. Below, I will list each beyblade I'm selling, the price I'm listing it for, and mention any flaws in the condition of the item (e.g., the box). The prices are generally negotiable, however, and feel free to pm me for an offer on 1 or more of the beyblades.

Shipping will cost about $4 to $5 (USD) for U.S. buyers per beyblade, or about $7.50-$8.50 for 2 beyblades. Shipping will be via USPS, and will include tracking. The shipping should take about 3-6 business days for delivery. 

I would prefer to sell to buyers based in the U.S. due to shipping costs, but international buyers will also be considered, however shipping prices will obviously be higher and shipping/delivery will take longer.

I occasionally list beyblades for sale on my eBay page; my eBay user name is hobby_ca.

Pictures: 
Please check out this url for a bunch of pictures pertaining to beyblades I'm selling (please take note that some have already been sold- see list below):
https://imgur.com/a/iSdQf

Here are a few of the pictures pasted below:
[Image: 9BN2hOe.jpg]

[Image: ZcWRYM3.jpg]

Beyblades for sale:

1. Gaia Dragoon G: $40
  2. Dranzer S- transparent grey ("skeleton grey"):  $51- Note: 2 copies left for sale
  3. Master Dranzer: $13.50
  4. Flame Pegasus: $79
  5. Gigars: $45: Sold!
  6. Wolborg 1: $46 (Note: part of box is damaged, but beyblade itself is in good condition)
  7. Wolborg 2: $45 
  8. Dragoon Grip Attacker- black recolor: $97
  9. NIP Blizzard Orthros (light blue color); includes box, but box is somewhat damaged: $85  Sold!
  10. Trygle: $75 
  11. Driger F: $52
  12. Galeon: $50 Sold!
  13. Draciel V2: $34
  14. Driger V2: $31.50: Sold!
  15. BBA Attacker (A-110): $20
  16. Driger V magenta/pink recolor, random booster vol. 8: $35:  Sold!
  17. Driger S NIB starter set: $75
  18.  Metal Dranzer (yellow recolor) NIP (box not included): $15
Other information:
  • Please pm me for any offers, but feel free to contact me via pm or by responding to this post.
  • Feel free to pm me to ask questions or request more pictures of the beyblades I'm selling.
  • Payment will be via Paypal.
  • For the transaction/sale, you can use either Paypal Direct or eBay, depending on your preference (I have listed some of them on eBay).
I just updated stock, and added new pictures.

I also added new beyblades that I am selling: Driger V2 (2 available for sale): $31.50+shipping, Driger V: $35+shipping, BBA Attacker: $20; and Driger S NIB starter set: please provide an offer.

Please feel free to pm me or even respond to this post if you want any more information or want to buy one of the items I'm selling. Thanks.
I've added some new pictures of the beyblades I'm selling. I've also added a few other beyblades: Draciel S and Rock Bison. I've listed both on eBay as a lot for $60.75+shipping for both items. I've also listed Driger V2 on eBay for $31.50+shipping. Links to the eBay items are shown above in the main post for this thread.
Updated stock: 1 NIB Driger V2 has been sold on eBay! I have 1 remaining NIB Driger V2 to sell.
can you post a picture of your launchers with your name written next to it and prices?
Hi AmishRaven, thank you for your message. However, I'm not selling launchers on their own, just NIP and NIB plastic-gen beyblades. Or, did you want to see pictures of the launchers that come with the starter sets I'm selling ? (FYI, the starter sets are NIB beyblades that come with launchers).
Just updated prices for a few items. The NIB Draciel S and Rock Bison lot on my eBay page has been reduced by about $1 to $58.75+shipping. Also, I want to sell an NIB Gigars at $61, but the price is negotiable.
I just updated the prices for a couple of the beyblades. The price for Gigars has been reduced to $52.

I am also putting the NIB Dragoon Grip Attacker (black recolor) up for sale at $85. Finally, the NIP Bliazzard Orthros and yellow Master Dranzer will cost $105 for both beyblades. The prices for each of these beyblades are somewhat negotiable, however.
Updated stock: Both Driger V2 and Driger V (pink recolor) have been sold!

Also, the prices for both Dragoon Grip Attacker and Blizzard Orthros have been reduced by about $7-10. Dragoon Grip Attacker is now $80, and Blizzard Orthros is now $97.
Just received my beyblades from this seller. Very quick to reply and good prices. Everything was shipped as expected/described, and through the shipping method and prices described on the opening post.
Very recommended, personally considering buying more beyblades from this seller.
(Mar. 18, 2018  7:55 AM)Remo♤ Wrote: Draciel v2 price?

Hi. For Draciel V2, I was thinking of charging about $34 + shipping. 

As with most of the beyblades I'm selling, however, the price is somewhat negotiable. Pm me if you're interested, or if you want to mention an offer for it.
Still available Draciel V2
With shipping to Mexico?
(Mar. 23, 2018  9:56 PM)Olvir13 Wrote: Still available Draciel V2
With shipping to Mexico?

Hi Olvir13. Yes, Draciel V2 is still available. I can ship it to Mexico, but the shipping rate will be quite a bit higher. I'll send you a pm with the details.
Over the past week, I've listed 3 items onto eBay: Gigars; Blizzard Orthros; and Dranzer S (skeleton grey recolor).

I've also reduced the prices on each of these items and the Draciel S+Rock Bison lot. Here are the new prices (not including shipping), and also links to each item on eBay:

Gigars: $45
link: <https://www.ebay.com/itm/302680393177?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649>

Dranzer S: $65
link: <https://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Beyblade-NIB-Dranzer-S-Skeleton-Grey-starter-set/302680388298>

Blizzard Orthros: $88
link: <https://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Beyblade-Blizzard-Orthros-NIP-Fukubako-2003-original-sky-blue-color/302680563040>

Draciel S+Rock Bison (both NIB): $45
link: <https://www.ebay.com/itm/302563860317?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649>
I updated the stock and prices for several items. I recently sold Gigars, so that's now sold out.

I've also reduced the prices by $2-3+ for these items, listed here with the new prices:
Dranzer S "skelton grey" NIB: $57+shipping
Blizzard Orthros: $85+shipping
Draciel S and Rock Bison: $41 +shipping.

All 3 of these items are currently listed on my eBay page (please see links just above, from my previous post on this thread).
I updated the stock and price for 2 more items. Blizzard Orthros is now sold out.

Also, I reduced the price for Dranzer S to $51 + shipping (again, 1 is currently listed on my eBay page)
Here's another update to the stock I have for sale: Driger S and 1 copy of Dranzer S are both on reserve to be sold. However, there's still 1 copy of Dranzer S left for sale.
I've updated the stock: I actually have 2 NIB copies left of Dranzer S for sale. Please keep in mind this is the "skeleton grey" (i.e., translucent dark grey) recolor version of Dranzer S, not the original blue color.

I've relisted 1 of the Dranzer S copies on eBay. Here's a link: <https://www.ebay.com/itm/302714081755?ss...1558.l2649>. Again, the price is $51 + shipping.
Purchased Galeon NIB last month. The seller was great to deal with and the beyblade itself was perfect condition. Shipping took 2-3 days (I am located in USA). Recommend !

[Image: QWdq6dx.jpg]
[Image: XnT8Ofn.jpg]
Do you have a dark green draciel g (hasbro)