[Selling]  Bey Parts: Custom Parts for Beyblades | New HMS Beys |

Quantities, pricing and information has been updated.
How much would you sell the 3d files for, for someone who has their own printer
Great to see you offering them for sale. I gave your eBay listing a watch.
Quantities updated 04th February 2021.

(Feb. 01, 2021  10:46 PM)Megaman053 Wrote: How much would you sell the 3d files for, for someone who has their own printer

I would have to think about that, what file in particular are you after? My models are designed around laser based printing materials which I get made at bulk prices, the typical hobbyist FDM printer isn't best suited to my files, SLA possibly would cope with the plastic models.

(Feb. 02, 2021  1:26 AM)8BitNation Wrote: Great to see you offering them for sale. I gave your eBay listing a watch.

Thank you! It's a waiting game of more parts to arrive.
(Feb. 04, 2021  3:45 PM)lowen93 Wrote: Quantities updated 04th February 2021.

(Feb. 01, 2021  10:46 PM)Megaman053 Wrote: How much would you sell the 3d files for, for someone who has their own printer

I would have to think about that, what file in particular are you after? My models are designed around laser based printing materials which I get made at bulk prices, the typical hobbyist FDM printer isn't best suited to my files, SLA possibly would cope with the plastic models.

(Feb. 02, 2021  1:26 AM)8BitNation Wrote: Great to see you offering them for sale. I gave your eBay listing a watch.

Thank you! It's a waiting game of more parts to arrive.

Hey lowen93!

I'm currently working on my own custom design of an Engine Gear Blade that is kinda influenced by Dranzer G and a couple others.. Ive done the design blue prints but need someone who can do the 3D render for me.. is this something you would be interested in? I have computer drawings done I can submit if so?

Thanks and great work I have saved your shop on ebay for future reference with the polished weight disks
(Feb. 10, 2021  4:55 AM)Stegal Wrote: Hey lowen93!

I'm currently working on my own custom design of an Engine Gear Blade that is kinda influenced by Dranzer G and a couple others.. Ive done the design blue prints but need someone who can do the 3D render for me.. is this something you would be interested in? I have computer drawings done I can submit if so?

Thanks and great work I have saved your shop on ebay for future reference with the polished weight disks

Hello,

You are very welcome to send me a message with what you need and I can see if I can help you out.

Parts list has been updated 20th March 2021, if you're in to HMS Beyblades you're in for a treat!
(Jan. 11, 2021  11:04 PM)lowen93 Wrote: Original post has been updated with what I have available currently.

Can you respond to my enquiry on instagram please mate