Selling PLASTIC Generation Beyblades (Good Condition)!

Blader ZX is selling the following Plastic generation beyblades :-

Dranzer V  
Dranzer F (Red)

Ultimate Dragoon (Black)
Dragoon V (CoroCoro silver version)
Seaborg 2
Uriel (gold)

Most of the beyblades are in very good conditions! I'll not provide the price and the pictures here. So please message me personally for information on their individual prices and other details (like shipping, pictures etc.)
Do you have a dark green draciel g (hasbro)
(Jul. 10, 2018  6:33 PM)Blader ZX Wrote: Blader ZX is selling the following Plastic generation beyblades :-

Dranzer V  
Dranzer F (Red)

Ultimate Dragoon (Black)
Seaborg 2
Uriel (gold)

Most of the beyblades are in very good conditions! I'll not provide the price and the pictures here. So please message me personally for information on their individual prices and other details (like shipping, pictures etc.)

Hey Blader ZX Smile 

nice threads so far, I don't know if you sell anymore, but I am interested in your Dranzer F brother. Is it new? You got a picture?

Have a good one,

AdidasPuma 
Hey Blader ZX how much is your Uriel Gold going for
(May. 31, 2020  6:44 AM)AdidasPuma Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2018  6:33 PM)Blader ZX Wrote: Blader ZX is selling the following Plastic generation beyblades :-

Dranzer V  
Dranzer F (Red)

Ultimate Dragoon (Black)
Seaborg 2
Uriel (gold)

Hey Blader ZX Smile 

nice threads so far, I don't know if you sell anymore, but I am interested in your Dranzer F brother. Is it new? You got a picture?

Have a good one,

AdidasPuma 

(Jun. 01, 2020  6:49 AM)Siege786 Wrote: Hey Blader ZX how much is your Uriel Gold going for

The seller hasn't been online for about 6 months now, so I doubt he's coming back anytime soon.
But just in case he does, I'll go ahead and leave this here too:
"All sellers must post photos of their items with a visible copy of their username written/printed on a piece of paper to verify that they possess the item they are selling. Threads which do not have this will be closed."
There are pictures of the Dranzer V and Dranzer F that follow these guidelines, but there aren't any pictures of the others.
(Jun. 01, 2020  4:06 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Thanks for the hella fine heads up, bro. 
LET IT RIP!

(Jun. 01, 2020  6:49 AM)Siege786 Wrote: Hey Blader ZX how much is your Uriel Gold going for

The seller hasn't been online for about 6 months now, so I doubt he's coming back anytime soon.
But just in case he does, I'll go ahead and leave this here too:
"All sellers must post photos of their items with a visible copy of their username written/printed on a piece of paper to verify that they possess the item they are selling. Threads which do not have this will be closed."
There are pictures of the Dranzer V and Dranzer F that follow these guidelines, but there aren't any pictures of the others.