[Selling]  SOLDIER-F3AR MFB SHOP - ZERO G PARTS

pm sent for dragooon
Pm sent for everything!
Changed Prices for Attack Stadium, now selling at $15.
Service so great I tried to buy him out! It worked except I ran out of money when it came to the stadium.
Did anyone else on the thread buy from this person?
Well the service was good but he hasn't sent my item
I bought from him he has the BEST DEALS! However I can't vouch for others but I just recieved my item from a extremly long wait but don't worry you will get it Soldier is very trustworthy.
lucky you got yours my item will be going on 2 months wait soon
My stadium is taking quite a while; though I trust him that ill receive it.
I find it very odd how we live in the same country and his packages are taking longer than mine ever did when I was a seller here.
My word it finally came today 8 weeks later but its finally here XD Thanks
Still doubt that you've shipped my package despite you saying you would last wednesday. I'm not far from London so if you had shipped my package it would have been here days ago. Anyone got any way of getting in touch with him? He hasn't been on the site in a week and I think it's so he can purposely avoid answering my questions.
(Dec. 06, 2012  11:13 AM)Ultra Wrote: Still doubt that you've shipped my package despite you saying you would last wednesday. I'm not far from London so if you had shipped my package it would have been here days ago. Anyone got any way of getting in touch with him? He hasn't been on the site in a week and I think it's so he can purposely avoid answering my questions.

Ultra, im in the same boat. Im in NW England, packages from London take 5 days to get here max. He wont reply, and so, Soldier, when will my Bey be shipped?...
(Nov. 25, 2012  9:46 AM)Soldier-F3AR Wrote: Bump!

Perhaps instead of just bumping your store, you should address the many complaints that have been posted?

I certainly would not be comfortable buying from you with what is being said here, and you ignoring it shows a pretty serious lack of care for your customers.
Exactly. You said you sent mine September 19th. After a month I was fine. 2 months and I was slightly annoyed but it shouldn't take 3 months to ship anything anywhere.
I don't see the list of things you are selling. Do you have a black beypointer by any chance?
It's in the spoiler. No he isn't selling a black beypointer based on the first post.
OK, the situation here is very weird. We cannot just recommend people to completely not do any business with Soldier-F3ar because apparently one of his customers did receive his order, but most people do not seem to have gotten theirs, and it has been months ...

For those reasons, I will lock this topic to at least keep it from being brought back to the public's attention all the time. Soldier-F3ar, if you have any interest in staying out of trouble, getting your thread reopened, and not getting banned from this site, finish what you have started, and then start something new.