[Selling]  [SELLING] MFB Lot! 193 Parts! 10 Equipment!

I just added a lot of good parts anyways. So whatev, its the internet. I'll stop with the fightin.
Thank you and that's the first times I've EVER had to breakup a fight on the WBO in my life.
Evolution, I am on your ignore list apparently. I cannot respond to your PM.
BUMP.
Rules Added, Changed Shipping Prices, Added Express Shipping Costs, Added what the Priority Mail is shipped in, Added the beyblades that I will trade for, Added my wanting level, No holding on items.
i have NIB flash leopard 2
pm me if intrested
nice bey what should we start to make a deal so i can buy one of your bey part like that rock fusion wheel right
Bump. Created a completely different thread for trading and the beys I'm interested in (since I don't want this page to get even longer Tired and it seems like it my have been overlooked) to find it, just click on the link in my signature.
i would like a price for these parts
Face: Fox
CW: Fox
MW: Devine
Track: BD145
Bottom: MB
(Sep. 08, 2011  1:07 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: The fact that I am replying doesn't mean that i'm getting worked up it's because I find it fun to argue with you Iceburn Okay then let me rephrase that. Anyone that's a good player with a lot of knowledge uses TT.

This may be late but:

LEAVE MAX ALONE!!!! GOD IF UR SOOOOO PASSIONATE BOUT IT GO AND MAKE YOUR OWN STORE!!!!
He already has his own store lol, but thank you anyways.
And DarkRyuga1, strike 1.
Completely redisigned thread. I mixed all three of my threads together, I was having problems with el internet on my computer, so I had to do it at my Dad's on his iPad in the meantime. Anyways.
BUMP
Bumpedy bumpy bump.
(Sep. 14, 2011  11:26 PM)DarkRyuga1 Wrote: i would like a price for these parts

he chosses a random face bolt, dosnt he?
(Sep. 19, 2011  9:47 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2011  11:26 PM)DarkRyuga1 Wrote: i would like a price for these parts

he chosses a random face bolt, dosnt he?
Yes I do, so there is the possibility of getting smexxay face, or a not so smexxay face.
How much for the solemn warning?
(Sep. 30, 2011  9:46 PM)the4anime Wrote: How much for the solemn warning?
PM with with all offers.
Wow, Ferocious. Nice shop! Grin PM sent.
Are you coming to Kaiba's next tournament? Because I can buy the stuff I mentioned in the PM there.
Open again!
Have a WHOLE LOT of parts for sale in a lot now!
Send me an offer through PM!
A lot of people don't actually like watching videos for proof etc. Why not just take a picture of each lot ..? There will be much more interest.
(Apr. 01, 2012  12:59 AM)Cannon Wrote: A lot of people don't actually like watching videos for proof etc. Why not just take a picture of each lot ..? There will be much more interest.
It's one lot, and just the fact that it's a video rather than a dozen of pictures won't affect "a lot" of people's opinions on a lot and their interest.
We do generally prefer users provide something we can quickly look over, however, rather than a video.

As the seller, it is your responsibility to do all of the work required to garner efficient sales and maintain valid sales practices. With the video you have up, constant stop-and-go has to occur to see everything clearly, rather than images that are static and can be easily referenced.
Can you put prices or do we have to give you offers