[Selling]  Selling Entire Collection!

(Feb. 09, 2021  3:45 PM)Yalldodo Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  7:52 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Nice wheel is available!
Also why can't you put the image tags to put it in Preview form?
(img)link(/img)
Just replace the round brackets with square ones.

I’m on mobile so it’s a little confusing sorry lol.

It's ok, I primarily use mobile too!
Bump! Selling A bunch of beyblades pls check them out and pls buy thx. Smile
how much is the blue spriggan requiem? oops nvm i read the original post wrong lol
I am selling soooooo much stuff now!!! 3 whole big lots and 2 other prize beys!?!!! Bump! Pls buy thanks and check out what I’m selling!!!
Guys I am in need of making 400$ as soon as possible so I’m trying to make sure I can get this stuff sold so pls check it out! And I’m gonna be selling a HUGE New bunch of stuff soon so be sure to check! Bump! New stuff added
(Feb. 03, 2021  12:09 AM)Yalldodo Wrote: Hello I am Yalldodo, I have all of these pieces and launchers which I have no need for. Everything is available. Pls Send Me a PM on the items you are interested in thank you. If I do not reply then pls message me on discord whereas I am more online there. My discord username is Yalldodo Productions#2374. Hope to make some deals with you guys thx.

Here is the link to the picture of all the parts I am selling!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/8...image0.jpg

If you haven’t sold Rage with or the chassis yet, how much?
(Mar. 08, 2021  7:59 PM)WorldKai Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  12:09 AM)Yalldodo Wrote: Hello I am Yalldodo, I have all of these pieces and launchers which I have no need for. Everything is available. Pls Send Me a PM on the items you are interested in thank you. If I do not reply then pls message me on discord whereas I am more online there. My discord username is Yalldodo Productions#2374. Hope to make some deals with you guys thx.

Here is the link to the picture of all the parts I am selling!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/8...image0.jpg

If you haven’t sold Rage with or the chassis yet, how much?
U can pick a driver with it and it’s gonna be 19$ with free shipping included
I wanna buy soooo badly but I can't even see the pics
How much does xtend+ Cost

Do you have these pieces Ls, 7, meteor, atomic
Aww man I can’t see any of this because discord is blocked and there’s no preview... Do you by chance have parts from Z Achilles, maybe even a full bey? I’m also looking for Friction, Bearing (i saw that was sold), Xtreme’, Knockout layer base, a Wheel disc, Goku weight, and the Diabolos 1 chip. Possibly more but these are the ones I want most
(Mar. 12, 2021  5:22 AM)Hikikomori808 Wrote: Aww man I can’t see any of this because discord is blocked and there’s no preview... Do you by chance have parts from Z Achilles, maybe even a full bey? I’m also looking for Friction, Bearing (i saw that was sold), Xtreme’,  Knockout layer base, a Wheel disc, Goku weight, and the Diabolos 1 chip. Possibly more but these are the ones I want most

Alright so I am going to upload the picture through Imgur maybe? And you can access it on that; I will be putting a new picture in and a bunch of stuff has been added!

[/quote]

Update! Added so many new parts for sale!
I still can’t see the photo ;-;

Do you mind uploading it on Imgur?
Woah so many new stuff!!
I JUST SAW SIEG XCALIBUR AND Z ACHILLES!
Unfortunately I can't buy Unhappy

Hikikomori808
[Image: image0.jpg]
(Mar. 13, 2021  3:24 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Woah so many new stuff!!
I JUST SAW SIEG XCALIBUR AND Z ACHILLES!
Unfortunately I can't buy Unhappy

Hikikomori808
[Image: image0.jpg]

I’m sorry I still can’t see it
I ADDED LIKE 50 MORE PARTS BUMP!
(Mar. 14, 2021  3:55 AM)Yalldodo Wrote: I ADDED LIKE 50 MORE PARTS BUMP!

Aww man I’m really really excited but I still can’t see the photo because all forms of social media are blocked on my school iPad (no I don’t have another device right now)

Could you please post this on imgur (surprised it’s not blocked) or something? Because even preview mode won’t work if the image is coming from places like discord or instagram

somebody, anybody, please help me ;-;
Pleaaaaaseee 😭😭😭😭😭
For those of you who can't access it, here's the photo:
[Image: IMG-0597.jpg]
(Mar. 15, 2021  9:09 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: For those of you who can't access it, here's the photo:
[Image: IMG-0597.jpg]

OH MY GOD THANK YOU SIRRRR
I am retiring so pls buy everything that is left Smile
How much for Longinus Volcano, Valkyrie the End, and Kou each? And is that Ou on Longinus' left?
Just curious, but how much for the whole Sparking collection?
(Mar. 17, 2021  12:35 AM)BladerGem Wrote: Just curious, but how much for the whole Sparking collection?

Pls send me a pm of stuff you want cause stuff is being sold etc.

(Mar. 16, 2021  11:59 PM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: How much for Longinus Volcano, Valkyrie the End, and Kou each? And is that Ou on Longinus' left?
Longinus Volcano with a disk will be 16 and Valkyrie the end with the disk will be 10 so together 26 and u can add 2 drivers and ur total after shipping will be 35 if that works for u