[Selling]  Random Booster Vol. 24 First Uranus Prize CIB

I bought a random booster Vol. 24 in hopes that I would get something I didn’t already have. I ended up getting First Uranus, the prize of this random booster, which I had already gotten confirmed in the past. So I am deciding to sell it now for $25 US plus shipping. I’m open to offers, but please don’t lowball when making offers. I’m open to using PayPal, or if needed, I can post it on Ebay so you can buy it that way. Here is the picture:
[Image: 55-E63269-24-C7-4-A6-D-90-AA-9-EA30-A93-C9-BA.jpg]
It is Complete In Box, as I have only taken it out of the package to see which one it was which you can tell by the stickers that it is the prize. Nothing else was taken out of its packaging otherwise.
Bump! I decided to bring the price down to $12.50 plus shipping. If anyone is interested, PM me.
thats to over priced when i could go to walmart and get one for 9 dollars
(Sep. 24, 2020  12:25 AM)pika2442 Wrote: thats to over priced when i could go to walmart and get one for 9 dollars

It might be over priced but, Rob already lowered the price. Also, most people who sell things would want to gain money, and he has to ship it too. If you sell it for less, then you lose.
hmm good point but its the exact same price

at first it was 12.50 and then he bumped it to 12.50!
(Sep. 24, 2020  12:32 AM)pika2442 Wrote: hmm good point but its the exact same price

at first it was 12.50 and then he bumped it to 12.50!

He edited his post.
Well you might not be so lucky to find it, hasbro beys are very high in demand.
well good point I haven't seen it in any stores so far
(Sep. 24, 2020  12:43 AM)pika2442 Wrote: well good point I haven't seen it in any stores so far

Exactly. So you can’t just go to Walmart and pick one up like you said. The business world has many rules for success.
that's true
Bump! I have pushed the price down to my final price drop of $10.00. PM me if you are interested.
K I wish I can buy this but. I can't because no infinity lock
(Sep. 29, 2020  3:23 AM)kai edits Wrote: K I wish I can buy this but. I can't because no infinity lock

Yeah, but at least the chip is customizable so you can use the chip on other Hasbro layer bases.
(Sep. 29, 2020  3:24 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2020  3:23 AM)kai edits Wrote: K I wish I can buy this but. I can't because no infinity lock

Yeah, but at least the chip is customizable so you can use the chip on other Hasbro layer bases.

Infinity lock is better cause I wont burst as much
(Sep. 29, 2020  3:24 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2020  3:23 AM)kai edits Wrote: K I wish I can buy this but. I can't because no infinity lock

I have really mixed feelings about Hasbro gatinkofying the MLs. On one hand, the mugen lock system is not only awesome, but it's like, their whole thing. On the other, Hasbro's Hasbruh of the MLs allows for an extra degree of customization and creativity that the real Takara versions didn't allow for. I dunno', I guess I can say that I like both, I prefer the gimmick being there, but the removable chip is nice in its own way
Bump! Until October 1st, 2020, Royal Genesis G5 will be lowered down to $7.00 plus shipping. After today passes, it will go back up to $10.00.
I will think about buying it but right now I trying to put my money in a bey I wanted for years
Well, I’ve decided that I’m going to stop selling this since no one has even made an offer. I will be using it as a prize for my latest tournament instead. If a Staff member sees this, please close this thread.
I have a few new in box legend sprizen switchstrike new in box what can I sell for ? As well domsizor d3 switch strike
(Sep. 24, 2020  12:40 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Well you might not be so lucky to find it, hasbro beys are very high in demand.

I found like 10 of them for only $7. 50 and they were hasbro at this one store that I went to
Bump! I decided to repurpose this thread so that I can sell my First Uranus prize Beyblade from RBV 24 for $25 plus shipping. Check the opening post for more details.