[Selling]  Roscoe's Part Peddling Project EX

What is up, my dudes? I've decided to completely overhaul this original post AGAIN on account of a ton of the loose parts just going, me calling off the Fusion' trade offer, and my decision to move the Spryzen-Devolos trade to its own thread. Anyways, there's not much left at this point, so please consider buying or trading for some stuff so that I can have the bottom drawer of my computer desk back.

For Sale, or Barter

These are the loose parts (and a couple of confirmed ranboos now) that I've decided to part ways with. there used to be three different subcategories here, but there's so few remaining that it's easier at this point to just lump all that remains together. Don't worry, all the tournament-illegal parts are long gone! Prices for each part are denoted by the cards above each segment. Also, I ask for a minimum of $4 per purchase, on account of shipping fees on my end!

[Image: Final3.png]
[Image: IMAG1325.jpg]

I prefer payment to be done through Paypal, but I will accept payment via mail if you cannot pay online!

"Alternative Payment Option"

I'm currently trying to get my hands on Tomy's yellow Horusood layer, which was part of Random Layer Collection Vol. 2. However, everywhere I go to look for it, it's always being sold as part of the entire set for around $40 (provided that I even find a listing for it), and I don't want to shell out that much when all I want is the Horusood. Therefore, if you have this Horusood layer, even in just "acceptable" condition (preferably with stickers still on it), I'm willing to negotiate a dollar amount's worth of the above parts in exchange for it (i.e. $8 worth or so).
[Image: Want2.5.png]
Help! It's the Ebay Bunch!

Before finding out how convenient it was to sell parts n' stuff through this lovely website, I had already listed some of the stuff I wanted to sell off on Ebay. As such, this section is more of an advertisement, since the sales will now have to be fulfilled through Ebay itself. Bear with me, I didn't know any better (yet).

[Image: Ebay7.png]

Here's a link to my Ebay store: https://www.ebay.com/sch/roscoepcoleslaw...ipg=&_from=

That oughta' do it! If you have any questions or comments, just leave a reply!
Side note: I'm planning on going somewhere this weekend, so any orders placed on Saturday may not be shipped out until Monday.
that is a quite nice shop, i am sad that now the only time that my parents will give me a chance of buying something is in new year
and now i have to decide between :
cosmo dragon

grand pegasus

lord spriggan triple set

my cellphone
(my dad threw my old one away,he thought it was broken, so he broke even more and threw it)

that is quite a hard choice, but, good luck man, i hope your business go well
(Oct. 09, 2020  8:22 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: that is a quite nice shop, i am sad that now the only time that my parents will give me a chance of buying something is in new year
and now i have to decide between :
cosmo dragon

grand pegasus

lord spriggan triple set

my cellphone
(my dad threw my old one away,he thought it was broken, so he broke even more and threw it)

that is quite a hard choice, but, good luck man, i hope your business go well

If you're implying you can only choose one of those things, definitely go with the cellphone
ok, thank you for the hint,if you were most people they would say to buy something that they are selling, that is nice of you (even tho I always wanted the chip pegasus, looks so nice), dont worry, once I have another chance, I will buy it, if not, i will buy cosmo dragon (I want him or pegasus, because they are both kind of rare, and looks nice)
Buy my stuff and I'll whisper to your item(s) of choice free of charge!
Grand Pegasus has sold!
Update: Select prices on Ebay listed have dropped!
(Oct. 13, 2020  3:53 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: Update: Select prices on Ebay listed have dropped!
Your the best seller thanks for the bey(maiden)!
Hi i have a question
which bey you recommend me buying?
cosmo dragon (rare layer base, good driver)
or emperor forneus (heaviest disc, driver good at LAD)?
(Oct. 13, 2020  6:27 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Hi i have a question
which bey  you recommend me buying?

Well, Cosmo isn't too rare, unless you're avoiding ranboos for some reason. Vanguard is apparently good to have if you own Bearing though. I guess Forneus is a little more outdated just because it's Cho-Z and the ' version of its driver kind of eclipses its OG version, though the same can be said of Revolve, which has kinda' wallflowered itself after Eternal decided to exist.

My best advice, if you like the color blue, pick dragon. If you're into that groovy purple though, go with Forneus

And sorry for the late reply, I got unsubscribed from my own thread somehow, and never got a notif
(Oct. 15, 2020  2:31 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  6:27 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Hi i have a question
which bey  you recommend me buying?

Well, Cosmo isn't too rare, unless you're avoiding ranboos for some reason. Vanguard is apparently good to have if you own Bearing though. I guess Forneus is a little more outdated just because it's Cho-Z and the ' version of its driver kind of eclipses its OG version, though the same can be said of Revolve, which has kinda' wallflowered itself after Eternal decided to exist.

My best advice, if you like the color blue, pick dragon. If you're into that groovy purple though, go with Forneus

And sorry for the late reply, I got unsubscribed from my own thread somehow, and never got a notif

It is ok, I think that if I can I will go with dragon, because I am also when I can, buy the Roktavor that will release

Have you seen zankyes video
we will have METAL on the drivers
working blitz
working sting
I WILL NOT GIVE YOU MORE SPOILERS IF YOU DID NOT CHECKED THE VIDEO OUT,GO DO IT BECAUSE IS A REALLY GOOD VID

Also, it is going to release a new Dullahan, Spear dullahan, when released some people that want the OG can get it with yours, so in the trading list also put Spear Dullahan (if you are crazy enough)
(Oct. 15, 2020  2:33 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2020  2:31 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: Well, Cosmo isn't too rare, unless you're avoiding ranboos for some reason. Vanguard is apparently good to have if you own Bearing though. I guess Forneus is a little more outdated just because it's Cho-Z and the ' version of its driver kind of eclipses its OG version, though the same can be said of Revolve, which has kinda' wallflowered itself after Eternal decided to exist.

It is ok, I think that if I can I will go with dragon, because I am also when I can, buy the Roktavor that will release

working blitz
working sting
I WILL NOT GIVE YOU MORE SPOILERS IF YOU DID NOT CHECKED THE VIDEO OUT,GO DO IT BECAUSE IS A REALLY GOOD VID

Also, it is going to release a new Dullahan, Spear dullahan, when released some people that want the OG can get it with yours, so in the trading list also put Spear Dullahan (if you are crazy enough)

I legit just spent like 20 minutes snipping screenshots of all the Beyblades from that video that I liked.
(Oct. 15, 2020  2:39 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2020  2:33 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: It is ok, I think that if I can I will go with dragon, because I am also when I can, buy the Roktavor that will release

working blitz
working sting

I legit just spent like 20 minutes snipping screenshots of all the Beyblades from that video that I liked.

yeah man is crazy, REVOLVE WITH METAL, even though the driver changed since is now revolver, but cmon REVOLVE METAL
Once again I will not be able to ship anything purchased until Monday, as this weekend I'll be out of town getting Kai Edits' Beyblade parts 3D printed for him. I'll still be checking WBO though, so don't feel like you need to wait to buy/trade for something!
(Oct. 09, 2020  11:14 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: ok, thank you for the hint,if you were most people they would say to buy something that they are selling, that is nice of you (even tho I always wanted the chip pegasus, looks so nice), dont worry, once I have another chance, I will buy it, if not, i will buy cosmo dragon (I want him or pegasus, because they are both kind of rare, and looks nice)

I'd also go for the cell phone. Better choice in the long run.
Naked and Sou have sold!
Something new I want to say, while (at the time of writing) I'm fine and healthy, I highly suggest washing/sanitizing anything you get from me, or anybody else. Just because the sender doesn't have COVID-19, doesn't mean that your package will be germ-free. For all I know, I could be asymptomatically carrying it, am infected but not showing symptoms yet, or the parts I send out could be contaminated by some other means. So be safe, alright?

Also it's regular cold & flu season anyways, and those aren't too fun, either
I'm gonna' bump this, and I'm gonna' be up front and say it's because I need some more M0N3Y so I can get out of the hole RB22 put me in more quickly, especially seeing as B-174 is coming out really soon
(Oct. 30, 2020  11:42 PM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: I'm gonna' bump this, and I'm gonna' be up front and say it's because I need some more M0N3Y so I can get out of the hole RB22 put me in more quickly, especially seeing as B-174 is coming out really soon

B-174? What bey is that supposed to be? Lucifer The End?
I realized that people might be just scanning this thread and not being super impressed with my images, so I thought I'd upload images of all the unopened/new items I have for sale.

Dranzer V 0 Charge'
[Image: s-l400.jpg]

Erase Bahamut 1'Star Zeta' Sou

Cosmo Dragon Vanguard Revolve Metsu

Air Knight 10 Revolve

Emperor Forneus Wheel Destroy

Please buy my stuff
I hope that helps!

(Nov. 06, 2020  8:43 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: B-174? What bey is that supposed to be? Lucifer The End?

It's the Stadium' set with the evolved Helios and Hyperion
(Nov. 06, 2020  8:51 PM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: I realized that people might be just scanning this thread and not being super impressed with my images, so I thought I'd upload images of all the unopened/new items I have for sale.

Dranzer V 0 Charge'

Erase Bahamut 1'Star Zeta' Sou

Cosmo Dragon Vanguard Revolve Metsu

Air Knight 10 Revolve

Emperor Forneus Wheel Destroy

Please buy my stuff
I hope that helps!

(Nov. 06, 2020  8:43 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: B-174? What bey is that supposed to be? Lucifer The End?

It's the Stadium' set with the evolved Helios and Hyperion

Thanks!
RoscoePColeslaw I want to buy all the mfb. I sent you a pm.
I was a bit late with the update, but all of the misc. MF parts have sold (see above post), and since they were all gone, I just went ahead and completely removed that section of the original post. Also, I'm presently debating on putting the Driger V and Dragoon V layers I got from Ranboo 22 today up for sale, but so far I'm leaning more towards just the Dragoon if either. Eh, I just wouldn't bank on me listing them, basically