[Selling]  Roscoe's Part Peddling Project EX

(Jan. 18, 2021  12:14 AM)haydenwills Wrote: So you are selling a drain fafnir? And I am interested in the metal that goes under the gt chip the shape is in a Z and it is only a dollor(set idk the actual name of it)

Okay, so one, the Nothing driver is already gone. Two, I actually only ever had the driver, not the whole Fafnir. Three, you're talking about Metsu, and yes, it is still available!
(Jan. 18, 2021  12:30 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  12:14 AM)haydenwills Wrote: So you are selling a drain fafnir? And I am interested in the metal that goes under the gt chip the shape is in a Z and it is only a dollor(set idk the actual name of it)

Okay, so one, the Nothing driver is already gone. Two, I actually only ever had the driver, not the whole Fafnir. Three, you're talking about Metsu, and yes, it is still available!
Ok thanks I’ll send u a pm at some point this week
Alright, I've just made a few more sales, and I've also added some newer, rarer parts, as well as two confirmed RB23 boosters!

Also blah blah Spryzen trade gimme' Devolos https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Buying-...se-Devolos
Update: wew

Also, one last parts section redo is coming, probably tomorrow. I'M ALMOST DONE
Alright, the final restage of the parts picture is up, featuring some new layers! Just a little more!
(Jan. 23, 2021  2:04 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: Alright, the final restage of the parts picture is up, featuring some new layers! Just a little more!

ooh
evil eye and longinus

nice
Update: S̵̆ͅo̷̼͛ ̷̓͜c̷̰̕l̶̘̈́ö̶̘́s̵̝̈́ê̵̺,̶̟̈́ ̴͚̾Ï̶̺ ̷͎̇c̵̽ͅa̶͈̿ṋ̵͌ ̵͇͝T̵̨̘̤͎̟̎̄͛̕Ą̵͉͎̦͇̯̊͛Ś̸̗̾̓̊͋̇T̸̩͑̈́͛̊͗̈́͝E̵͓̳͇͂͒͒̒̅͝͝ ̴̦͉̈́̒͝Ǐ̵̧̭̻̠̖̟͊̑̏̈́̽͘T̷͙͖͇́̀̂͌̎
Bumping because I just put myself back exactly $15, and I could really go for one of those RB23s selling right now~
Hi again after recieving more money im interesested in buying erase bahumat and cosmo dragon. do you still have both?
(Feb. 02, 2021  7:06 PM)haydenwills Wrote: Hi again after recieving more money im interesested in buying erase bahumat and cosmo dragon. do you still have both?

Ah, yes I do, but they're on eBay. There's a link to my store under the image