[Selling]  Selling Entire Collection!

How much for Brave Valkyrie, Tempest Dragon, Mirage Spriggan and Big Bang Genesis?
(Feb. 03, 2021  12:09 AM)Yalldodo Wrote: Hello I am Yalldodo, I have all of these pieces and launchers which I have no need for. Everything is available. Pls Send Me a PM on the items you are interested in thank you. If I do not reply then pls message me on discord whereas I am more online there. My discord username is Yalldodo Productions#2374. Hope to make some deals with you guys thx.

Here is the link to the picture of all the parts I am selling!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/7...image0.jpg

-I do not actually see anything in the link. Well, I really just want Superking parts, so what do you have in that area?

(Mar. 15, 2021  9:09 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: For those of you who can't access it, here's the photo:
[Image: IMG-0597.jpg]

Thank you #Fafnir

Yalldodo, how much for the 1d? Also, I think I see Volcano Heilos in there. I really need that. Can I put a hold on that or something?
How much for Big Bang?
How much for either of the Hell Salamanders?
Has everything been sold yet? The dumb picture didn't even work so i don't even know what you have😅
How much for a 2S?
I have edited the post and I’m glad to say I have retired from beyblade so pls send me a message you’re interested in buying!!!
How much for the entire collection? I would like to maybe buy it all, just depends on how much money it will cost
how much would all the parts for stock storm pegasus be?
You wouldn’t happen to have a duo wheel would you?
(May. 31, 2021  9:27 AM)SunGhost59 Wrote: how much would all the parts for stock storm pegasus be?
Pls pm me an offer and if ur in the US or not.

(Jun. 02, 2021  2:03 AM)Coleman132135 Wrote: You wouldn’t happen to have a duo wheel would you?

Unfortunately no.

(May. 31, 2021  6:57 AM)haydenwills Wrote: How much for the entire collection? I would like to maybe buy it all, just depends on how much money it will cost

Some stuff has been sold so I’m deciding to sell everything for 666.66$ and depends on where you live for shipping. I may be able to make it free depending to where you live. Pls dm me thank you
I have uploaded brand new pictures of all generations. Should be around 55 MFB beys, 65 Burst beys, and 7 Plastic Gen beys. Trying to get them sold ASAP. Thank you.
How much for all Z Achilles? (Stock combo)
(Jun. 11, 2021  12:34 AM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: How much for all Z Achilles? (Stock combo)
I only have 1 iirc.
(Jun. 11, 2021  1:48 AM)Yalldodo Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2021  12:34 AM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: How much for all Z Achilles? (Stock combo)
I only have 1 iirc.

Ok
Hey I am interested, I have sent you a pm 😊
Is it possible if Shindog and Mana can close this thread now?