Rare WBBA LIMITED EDITION Gold Legend Beyblade Set Metal Fight 4D

The Legend Beyblade Set is a limited-edition Beyblade set exclusive to Takara Tomy. It consists of the Bladers of the Four Seasons Beyblades in a gold recolor, in which all come in an exclusive black box to hold them in. It was released on December 2011 in Japan and only 100 units were ever created. It includes a certificate of authenticity to ensure the owner that the set is authentic. The condition is brand new, box opened but never been used. Please take a look if you are interest in buying it :)

eBay auction link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/273992999940

[Image: s-l1600.jpg]

—————————————————————————
Item is currently unavaliable.
Well then that's some big bucks that thing is worth XD hopefully someone gets it looks great but I'm poor so lol
To sell it you also need the item in a photo with a slip of paper with your username on it.

I really want it but I am poor.
Dash driver I know right I really really want these bets but 840 is not something I have lying around for a beyblade lol
(Jul. 27, 2019  8:51 PM)NumberWonBlader Wrote: Dash driver I know right I really really want these bets but 840 is not something I have lying around for a beyblade lol
My parents never let me spend that much money for anything.

(Jul. 27, 2019  8:57 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2019  8:51 PM)NumberWonBlader Wrote: Dash driver I know right I really really want these bets but 840 is not something I have lying around for a beyblade lol
I don’t even have that much money XD.
(Jul. 27, 2019  8:57 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:

(Jul. 27, 2019  8:57 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: My parents never let me spend that much money for anything.
I don’t even have that much money XD.

Nor do I it's pretty funny to think that these things are worth that much money like my lord I wish they weren't though cause I rly want them
(Jul. 27, 2019  8:49 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: To sell it you also need the item in a photo with a slip of paper with your username on it.

I just did. Thank you for remind.

(Jul. 27, 2019  8:39 PM)NumberWonBlader Wrote: Well then that's some big bucks that thing is worth XD hopefully someone gets it looks great but I'm poor so lol
I can give you a $50 off offer, how about that?
(Jul. 27, 2019  9:29 PM)Electrum Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2019  8:49 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: To sell it you also need the item in a photo with a slip of paper with your username on it.

I just did. Thank you for remind.
You’re welcome.
Maybe I should start saving for that, but hard to say, hard to say. MFB is cheap now, but limited editions like this one have different stories.
(Jul. 31, 2019  9:13 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Maybe I should start saving for that, but hard to say, hard to say. MFB is cheap now, but limited editions like this one have  different stories.

Sure.
(Jul. 31, 2019  9:13 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Maybe I should start saving for that, but hard to say, hard to say. MFB is cheap now, but limited editions like this one have  different stories.

If you want to make offer then contact me by message on eBay.

Starting bid is now down to $500, but only three days left for the auction...
(Aug. 24, 2019  12:55 AM)Electrum Wrote:

Starting bid is now down to $500, but only three days left for the auction...

I can also save it for you if no one bids after the auction ended
(Sep. 01, 2019  5:20 PM)klarac Wrote: Really nice beyblade set!

Thanks. Let me know if you are interested in buyingSmile
(Sep. 01, 2019  11:35 PM)Electrum Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2019  5:20 PM)klarac Wrote: Really nice beyblade set!

Thanks. Let me know if you are interested in buyingSmile

error page Uncertain
(May. 25, 2020  2:37 AM)Pegasiscollectr Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2019  11:35 PM)Electrum Wrote: Thanks. Let me know if you are interested in buyingSmile

error page Uncertain

The post is from September of last year. The first post says it's unavailable now. Please stop necroposting.