[Selling]  Rare Beyblades Ocean Wrath G, Apollon G, Venusian G, Blizzard Orthros G

Rare beyblades for sale, all works perfectly, and good condition, pics here http://imgur.com/a/8HTGH

I accept Paypal

PM OFFERS!

SHIP TO WORLDWIDE
This guy is the biggest fraudster on the entire planet
(Oct. 14, 2017  5:39 AM)Surajjoseph Wrote: This guy is the biggest fraudster on the entire planet

Why what did he do brotha?
Made us pay him 550USD and said he will ship

Apolon g
Apolon g nib
Venus G
Gabriel g nib
Dragoon g blue
Capricorn g
Dranzer g nib
Dranzer gt
4 engine gears (free)

Apollon g nib
Hoper Ms nib
Dragoon gt
Dark effigy g
Dark leopard ms nib
Orthors g nib

Shipping 80$ by FedEx

And now has blocked me and my friend who were dealing with him
If this is true, I see a ban !! Thats something serious ,,l,,l,l,l
He dint seem like a guy who would do something like this .. he was the one who asked me for my address in a detailed format so that he could ship it a couple of days later ... but he just randomly blocked me and never got back to me.
(Oct. 15, 2017  5:08 AM)Surajjoseph Wrote: He dint seem like a guy who would do something like this .. he was the one who asked me for my address in a detailed format so that he could ship it a couple of days later ... but he just randomly blocked me and never got back to me.

What location does he ship from cos I had a problem with a scammer before too. It sounds extremely similar.
Why isn't he banned. Did you use PayPal for a service? Could get a refund
(Oct. 15, 2017  7:31 PM)luckybak1234 Wrote: Why isn't he banned. Did you use PayPal for a service? Could get a refund

A ban is just a part of solution. What if the guy deletes his paypal account? If anyone from Mexico can be of any help.

I would ask Suraj to share screenshots of messages and paypal details, so that the mods can see..
This seriously sucks man, how are scammers still around in the wbo?? We need to Kick their asses out. I’ve had enough of innocent people getting scammed.
For real man , I learnt the biggest lesson
(Jul. 28, 2019  5:35 PM)Decaf Wrote: Hey can I buy a beyblade from you
From me ?
(Aug. 23, 2019  6:08 AM)Surajjoseph Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2019  5:35 PM)Decaf Wrote: Hey can I buy a beyblade from you
From me ?

Sorry I meant from the post guy. Did he really scam u?
(Aug. 24, 2019  6:25 PM)Decaf Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2019  6:08 AM)Surajjoseph Wrote: From me ?

Sorry I meant from the post guy. Did he really scam u?

Yes he did