[Selling]  Selling Plastic Gen Dragoons and Meteo L drago Absorb!

Selling Dragoon GT Hasbro (Engine Gear Works) (Used) ($109)

[img][Image: SYGbQnJ.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: ITjptE1.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: ouvB5Tw.jpg][/img]

Dragoon pack (Dragoon S, F, and G.) (G's Engine gear doesn't work.) (Used) ($40 for all 3, will not split up)

[img][Image: YPsVvsY.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: dzVLzU4.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: 34bQWHs.jpg][/img]

Meteo L Drago Absorb (Used) ($35)

[img][Image: RbAN5Ir.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: qwPjfkv.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: ALmstbz.jpg][/img]

All prices include shipping. You can also check them out on my ebay: http://www.ebay.com/usr/boltoms7

Paypal only :)

Please feel free to ask any questions :)

Thanks so much!
You have Dragoon GT's Bit Chip on Dragoon S. You might want to change that before selling it Wink
Thanks for noting that! I changed it! Smile
(Feb. 20, 2017  12:55 AM)boltoms Wrote: Selling Dragoon GT Hasbro (Engine Gear Works) (Used) ($119)

[img][Image: SYGbQnJ.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: ITjptE1.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: ouvB5Tw.jpg][/img]

Dragoon pack (Dragoon S, F, and G.) (G's Engine gear doesn't work.) (Used) ($45 for all 3, will not split up)

[img][Image: YPsVvsY.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: dzVLzU4.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: 34bQWHs.jpg][/img]

Meteo L Drago Absorb (Used) ($45)

[img][Image: RbAN5Ir.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: qwPjfkv.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: ALmstbz.jpg][/img]

All prices include shipping. You can also check them out on my ebay: http://www.ebay.com/usr/boltoms7

Paypal only Smile

Please feel free to ask any questions Smile

Thanks so much!
Hi mate, I think the prices on the gt and metro l drago might be a bit high if they are used. Not calling u out, just saying maybe it's best to lower the prices a little cos the dragoon gt is especially wanted by a few people.
(Feb. 21, 2017  3:12 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Hi mate, I think the prices on the gt and metro l drago might be a bit high if they are used. Not calling u out, just saying maybe it's best to lower the prices a little cos the dragoon gt is especially wanted by a few people.

I just updated the prices. I'm willing to wiggle a little bit on the Dragoon GT. It was/is listed as best offer on eBay.
(Feb. 21, 2017  7:30 PM)boltoms Wrote: I just updated the prices. I'm willing to wiggle a little bit on the Dragoon GT. It was/is listed as best offer on eBay.

I mean the Dragoon GT is alright considering it tends to be around $100 nowadays but the l drago was the bey I think is a little over the price I woulda expected.