[Selling]  ORIONWARRIOR'S BEYBLADE BLOWOUT

Selling All Beyblades. Ill sell the whole lot
And the staduim, 4 Launchers
And 4 Tools For $50 (Has $100 Value for 50% Off and Shipping/Handling Is Included)

[Image: homepage_logo.jpg]
How much God ghe stadium and bd phantom Orion ?private message me
how much is the earth aquario ? pm me
(Jul. 02, 2015  2:49 PM)Team Meteor Wrote: how much is the earth aquario ? pm me
Hi
It is always the other way around

You must PM him
And donot double post, its against the rules.. I remember I got a 20% warning for it
what do you mean by push bottom in for attack stadium?
(Jul. 02, 2015  4:24 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: what do you mean by push bottom in for attack stadium?
That means to flip the Darkhelm beystadium so it sits on the walls and then you just push the dish part of the stadium down to get an "attack type stadium".
(Jul. 02, 2015  4:33 PM)1234beyblade Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2015  4:24 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: what do you mean by push bottom in for attack stadium?
That means to flip the Darkhelm beystadium so it sits on the walls and then you just push the dish part of the stadium down to get an "attack type stadium".

That's Right.
(Jul. 02, 2015  6:17 PM)OrionWarrior Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2015  4:33 PM)1234beyblade Wrote:

That's Right.

Your pic doesn't work