[Selling]  Selling New and Mint Beyblades

Dranzer S, Black Dranzer, Dragoon V2 & Dranzer F sold.
hey can i buy two blades from your list- i'll PM you buddy!
Cool Beyblades you have for sale! Beautiful rares.

Has anyone purchased from you before? I'd be interested but I'd like to see some feedback/reviews beforehand. Smile
(Nov. 02, 2016  3:34 PM)Cannon Wrote: Cool Beyblades you have for sale! Beautiful rares.

Has anyone purchased from you before? I'd be interested but I'd like to see some feedback/reviews beforehand. Smile

Hello, thank you very much.

I have sold several beyblades before.
I really don't know how to show you feedback or something though...
(Nov. 02, 2016  3:37 PM)Hamza786 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2016  3:34 PM)Cannon Wrote: Cool Beyblades you have for sale! Beautiful rares.

Yeah, it's really upto the buyer to post something in the thread. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't haha.
(Nov. 02, 2016  3:38 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2016  3:37 PM)Hamza786 Wrote:

Yeah, it's really upto the buyer to post something in the thread. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't haha.

Exactly.
And most of the times people don't like to share their purchases or their identities.

Which is one of the reasons I can't tell how much I sold a certain beyblade for or to whom.
If you do wish to buy any beyblade from me, contact me through PM and I will try to prove to you that I am not a robot hahaha
Yooooo

(Mar. 11, 2017  1:00 AM)Yungcody Wrote: Pm me back
Hi how much would Pegasus l drago libra
Fireblaze and eagle be (price of each one) live in England
fantastic seller got here super quick and very trustful seller! Grin
Got my package a few days ago!
Great deal, excellent items, everything arrived really fast, good packaging. I can recommend this seller Wink
Can we buy Beyblades seperatly in a Set of 10?