[Selling]  New Beyblade Store

(Jun. 06, 2020  4:47 PM)BeybladeMe Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2020  4:45 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: You need to specify Hasbro or TT tip. Like I told you in that other thread, the layers and tips aren't compatible between brands.

anyone would do. i have difficulty in getting anything. if i can get anything thats too great

Unfortunately as of right now, Four-Gaming doesn't ship outside of the U.S., and they don't sell individual parts.
Your best bet is probably 3.style on Ebay for individual parts.
(Jun. 06, 2020  4:49 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2020  4:47 PM)BeybladeMe Wrote: anyone would do. i have difficulty in getting anything. if i can get anything thats too great

Unfortunately as of right now, Four-Gaming doesn't ship outside of the U.S., and they don't sell individual parts.

unfortunately thats the problem. ebay doesnt ship in my city
(Jun. 06, 2020  4:52 PM)BeybladeMe Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2020  4:49 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Unfortunately as of right now, Four-Gaming doesn't ship outside of the U.S., and they don't sell individual parts.

dude right now no international trade is happening in india so couriers are also stopped. and the atomic driver has not been released in india yet so wait until international trade resumes
(Jun. 06, 2020  4:52 PM)BeybladeMe Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2020  4:49 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Unfortunately as of right now, Four-Gaming doesn't ship outside of the U.S., and they don't sell individual parts.

I may be able to figure something out.
We're going off topic though, but feel free to PM me about it.
Unfortunately we do not ship outside of the U.S. and U.S. territories. We also do not sell individual parts. Thank you everyone for explaining and we do hope you can find what you are looking for.
Awesome! Great to have a local beyblade store for TT. I live in Florida and so this is great for us. Congrats on your opening. I'll be buying from you guys
(Jun. 07, 2020  12:32 AM)-Fireblaze- Wrote: Awesome! Great to have a local beyblade store for TT. I live in Florida and so this is great for us. Congrats on your opening. I'll be buying from you guys

Thank you Smile. We really appreciate the support!
I just got my shipment consisting of:
SuperKing Battle Set
Brave Valkyrie
Mirage Fafnir
I just want to say, StayCool is a great seller! Shipping was really fast (3 days!) and the packing was great!
I would DEFINITELY recommend buying from him. A+ rating.
And as RED NINJA 0829 said, great signature! Smile
Edit: I forgot to mention the business card!
(Jun. 13, 2020  8:21 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I just got my shipment consisting of:
SuperKing Battle Set
Brave Valkyrie
Mirage Fafnir
I just want to say, StayCool is a great seller! Shipping was really fast (3 days!) and the packing was great!
I would DEFINITELY recommend buying from him. A+ rating.
And as RED NINJA 0829 said, great signature! Smile

Thank you Smile ! Hope you enjoy everything!
I also got my shipment of:
Mirage Fafnir
King Helios
Blue Master Diabolos
Amazing Shipping & It came with a business card!

Edit: i got the rare 1B Chassis!!!
We will be stepping away from the forum for a while. If anyone needs to contact us please do so via our stores email on our website. Thank you all for the support. Take care.
im planning to buy rage longinus from four-gaming.com and i had 300 blader points i reddemed them and got a 3 dollar discount code