[Selling]  Selling NIB URIEL 2 FOR 60$ fixed price

Got some of the favorite blades from Sahil.....a trustful seller.,,,
I wd recommend buying from him :)
Thanks bro ...:)
Just received my Driger V2 red. Thanks for excellent price, condition just as mentioned and lighting fast shipping (just came in 1 day lol)

Highly recommended Wink
hi, I am interested in URIEL 2 is it still up for sale?
(Apr. 26, 2017  7:07 PM)ZYeYO Wrote: hi, I am interested in URIEL 2  is it still up for sale?

Yes I think he has. He asked me to talk behalf of him (as he has exams) so I will PM you with shipping and all Smile
If I was u guys I wouldn't even assemble uriel 2, the risk is horrible and 100% u will break some part of it usually the clips.
(Apr. 27, 2017  10:26 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: If I was u guys I wouldn't even assemble uriel 2, the risk is horrible and 100% u will break some part of it usually the clips.
it's sad but true I am just buying this for the rubber tip and using the stickers on my Capricorn Strike G Hasbro as that one does, not break that easily, in fact, I talk to Zoro recently on Line and he says his Capricorn Strike G Neo Cross Horn is still going strong and has never had one break on him. it's sad though that Hasbro did not make the rest of the blade in the OG color.Beyblade Capricorn Strike G HasbroBeyblade Capricorn Strike G Hasbro Beyblade Capricorn Strike G HasbroPost Reply to Selling NIB URIEL 2
(Apr. 27, 2017  6:09 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2017  7:07 PM)ZYeYO Wrote: hi, I am interested in URIEL 2  is it still up for sale?

Yes I think he has. He asked me to talk behalf of him (as he has exams) so I will PM you with shipping and all Smile

Its sold now. I have taken it
(May. 09, 2017  1:16 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2017  6:09 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Yes I think he has. He asked me to talk behalf of him (as he has exams) so I will PM you with shipping and all Smile

Its sold now. I have taken it

He had 3 I think.
[Image: photo%202_zpsaguy5vcn.jpg]

[Image: photo%201_zpsj6ilegqx.jpg]

got these amazing beys about two months back......forgot to upload lol...
amazing packaging, on perfect time.....
5 stars for u.....
recommended and a trusted seller... :D
I got some dranzer beys from sahil......100% trusted seller nd genuine seller

If rating option is available i wl surely give 5 ☆

Thank u mr.sahil......
Received some amazing rare blades from sahil.......
one great seller......
thanks for these gems buddy..... Grin
[Image: photo_zpslswtjbdt.jpg]
Just got my package from Sahil, I'd recommend buying from him
Recently recieved a package from him. Everthing was good and it came fast. just a clip of beylogger was missing which he agreed on finding and shipping with next purchase.

overall highly recommended
How much Dragoon MS cost
With launcher and winder