[Selling]  (Royal Genesis G5 For Sale) MrBlade's Trading and Selling Thread (Updated 8/28/2020)

https://imgur.com/a/zqaejNg

https://imgur.com/a/pJxv2hY

Decided to make a trading and selling thread in hopes of trading for other more recent parts and selling parts for others who need some parts. So I gathered a lot of extra parts and put them into this thread to sell. As of right now I'm mainly gonna be trading at venues I go to for tournaments. I'm located in Eastern Pennsylvania (right across from New Jersey) usually going to local PA and NJ tournaments, and occasionally making trips to tournaments in Maryland (and hopefully soon New York). If you aren't in the area  but have a trade that really catches my interest then I'll think about it.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic I am also allowing shipping though as of right now US Only.

Everything is Takara Tomy unless marked otherwise.
Anything crossed out is gone/no longer available.

Full Beys:
(FOR SALE ONLY)
Rock Dragon 5 Jaggy' (Never Used) $15
Bushin Ashura 13 anchor (Never Used) $15
Burn Phoenix Yell Wedge (Never Used) $25
Royal Genesis G5 (Never Used) $15-20
Layers:
Fafnir F3 (Green) (Green: Used)

Layer Bases:
Slash (Green) (Used a few times)
Grand (Blue) (Used about once)
Dread (Green) (Not used)

Gatinko Chips:
Fafnir (Yellow/Gold) (Used) (Is missing one of its teeth)
Hydra (Green) (Little Use)
Dragon (Green & White/Purple) (Green: Little Use) (White/Purple: Never Used)
Ashura (Green) (Used some)

Layer Weights:
Zan
Metsu
Ten

Discs:
Outer
2 (x2)
4 (x2)
7 (x3)

Frames:
Glaive
Meteor
Turn
Under
Vortex

Performance Tips/Drivers:
Volcanic
Ultimate Reboot
Dimension
Destroy
Trick
Quake
Evolution
Operate
Trans (Hasbro)
Flugel (Hasbro)

Things I'm interested in trading for:
Achilles (Gatinko Chip)
I got Prime Apocalypse, Cosmo, and Revolve. I also have Storm Spriggan, Unlock Unicorn, Obelisk Odin, Xeno Xcalibur, and Lost Longinus. At the moment, I'm not interested in any of the above, if you could add in other decent parts I might trade.
(Jan. 23, 2020  2:40 AM)YishYash Wrote: I got Prime Apocalypse, Cosmo, and Revolve. I also have Storm Spriggan, Unlock Unicorn, Obelisk Odin, Xeno Xcalibur, and Lost Longinus. At the moment, I'm not interested in any of the above, if you could add in other decent parts I might trade.

Well I already have Obelisk, and Lost Longinus is banned in Classic but I could use Unlock, Storm, and Xeno is there anything on the list you're interested in right now?
(Jan. 23, 2020  2:42 AM)MrBlade Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2020  2:40 AM)YishYash Wrote: I got Prime Apocalypse, Cosmo, and Revolve. I also have Storm Spriggan, Unlock Unicorn, Obelisk Odin, Xeno Xcalibur, and Lost Longinus. At the moment, I'm not interested in any of the above, if you could add in other decent parts I might trade.

Well I already have Obelisk, and Lost Longinus is banned in Classic but I could use Unlock, Storm, and Xeno is there anything on the list you're interested in right now?

It depends. How many launches are on the Volcanic. Is it awakened, is it worn? And is the Fafnir, Gold Turbo? And is that one or the yellow chip, missing one of its teeth?
(Jan. 23, 2020  2:46 AM)YishYash Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2020  2:42 AM)MrBlade Wrote: Well I already have Obelisk, and Lost Longinus is banned in Classic but I could use Unlock, Storm, and Xeno is there anything on the list you're interested in right now?

It depends. How many launches are on the Volcanic. Is it awakened, is it worn? And is the Fafnir, Gold Turbo? And is that one or the yellow chip, missing one of its teeth?

Volcanic I would say is Semi-Awakened because I used it quite a bit but not a lot however I'm not the 100% best at telling for Volcanic since its not even rubber xD the Fafnir chip is Gold/Yellow both colors so the Gold/Yellow is missing one of its teeth.
Interested in the Ultimate Reboot, sending a PM
Bump. Ashura is gone everything else is still here
Bump. Ashura ended up coming back
Bump. 8 Disc has been added.
Bump added a lot of more stuff. Also I decided I will be willing to sell parts too.
Bump... some interesting stuff might wanna take a look
(Feb. 24, 2020  1:56 PM)Okster Wrote: are you selling any whole beys

No I’m not sorry
(Feb. 24, 2020  2:01 PM)MrBlade Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2020  1:56 PM)Okster Wrote: are you selling any whole beys

No I’m not sorry
ok any full layers?
Bump......
Bump........
Bump! I now have Rock Dragon 5 Jaggy' and Bushin Ashura 13 anchor $20 each
Bump both Rock Dragon and Bushin Ashura still avaliable. For all you know Jaggy' and anchor could have potential in Classic and that might be true.
Bump Rock Dragon and Bushin Ashura have been knocked down $5
(Mar. 06, 2020  9:19 PM)MrBlade Wrote: Bump Rock Dragon and Bushin Ashura have been knocked down $5

I’m interested in Rock Dragon, can you save it for me?
(Mar. 06, 2020  11:05 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2020  9:19 PM)MrBlade Wrote: Bump Rock Dragon and Bushin Ashura have been knocked down $5

I’m interested in Rock Dragon, can you save it for me?

Ok, I will likely see you next Saturday so you can get it then... or whenever we end up seeing each other if not next Saturday.
I can give you the achilles gt chip for a destroy dash
(Mar. 08, 2020  11:08 PM)Xavier Bogard Wrote: I can give you the achilles gt chip for a destroy dash

Bruh sorry its Destroy not Destroy'
Ok sorry I'll think about it
Update after a while: Purple/White Dragon, Fafnir, one of the 7s, Vortex, Destroy, and Bushin Ashura are gone. Rock Dragon might be gone too with the whole pandemic causing no tournaments to happen Im gonna check with the buyer to see if he is still interested. Also due to the pandemic I'm only shipping right now.