Might Sell My Beyblades

I don't really use my beyblades anymore and I've gotten into gaming, so I guess I could my beyblades behind me. 
I have Metal Fight/Shogun Steel and Burst Evolution/Turbo Beys. And they all work perfectly fine. I haven't used them in a very long while, so they should be just fine.
(Just for clarification, I do have the types of beyblades that are long and tall and I do have a Galaxy Pegasus that lights up sometimes when you launch it. And the bey is twice as large compared to the others. So if you guys want, I will make a discount on it or you could pay full price. Your choice.

I DID STOP SELLING THEM GUYS. FINANCIAL PROBLEMS HAVE COME TO MY ATTENTION.
(Sep. 18, 2019  8:53 AM)DestinyTitan Wrote: how much for the achilles

10$. It is available

(Sep. 18, 2019  9:49 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: How much for Revive Phoenix??

Also 10$ It is available.

Yes I am being straight with you guys too. Most of my turbo beys costed a lot of money thats why they are 10$.
How much for Nightmare Longinus?
The Marketplace rules do say that you must have photos of the items. Good luck in selling!
(Sep. 18, 2019  8:40 PM)joyos Wrote: The Marketplace rules do say that you must have photos of the items.  Good luck in selling!

Will do. Thanks for letting me know!

(Sep. 18, 2019  8:23 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: How much for Nightmare Longinus?

8$. It is currently available.
my friend wants the kalzar is it still there

but i might take the wonder
(Sep. 19, 2019  4:30 AM)Sal3m0nda Wrote: my friend wants the kalzar is it still there

but i might take the wonder

Boom Khalzar is 8$. It is available.
Wonder Valtryek is also available. That one is 10$.
How much more FireFuse DarkHelm?

(Sep. 18, 2019  6:17 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: I don't really use my beyblades anymore and I've gotten into gaming, so I guess I could my beyblades behind me. 
I have Metal Fight/Shogun Steel and Burst Evolution/Turbo Beys. And they all work perfectly fine. I haven't used them in a very long while, so they should be just fine.
(Just for clarification, I do have the types of beyblades that are long and tall and I do have a Galaxy Pegasus that lights up sometimes when you launch it. And the bey is twice as large compared to the others. So if you guys want, I will make a discount on it or you could pay full price. Your choice.

I will list the Burst beyblades I have now and Specify whether they are Hasbro or TT.

I only have one of each of every kind. So buy before it goes away! First come, First served!
If you ask for one you want I will say whether it is Available or Out of Stock.

The prices range depending on what type of beyblade you get. Ex: Deathscyther D1 5$ - God Valkryie V3 10$

About delivery from me guys, I might just be able to do that. I have to have permission from my parents, so I'll get back with you guys and let you know if I can. The only problem is I dont know exactly how to get the money. 

Burst: (5$-10$)
  • Victory Valtryek/Valkyrie (V2.B.V) - Hasbro
  • Genesis Valtryek/God Valkyrie (GV.6V.RB) - TT (Reboot Works)
  • Wonder Valtryek/Valkryie (WV.12.VI) - TT
  • Doomscizor/Deatchscyther D1 (Oval Accel) - Hasbro
  • Krusher Doomscizor/Killer Deathscyther (kD.2V.Hn)- TT
  • Boom Khalzar/Beat Kukulcan (bK.7U.Hn) - Hasbro
  • Drain Fafnir (dF.8.Nt) - TT (Guys, at the moment Fafnir works really well and I still really wanna keep it so I'm thinking about it. For the time being it is currently unavailable.)
  • Spriggan Requiem (Sr.0.Zt) - Hasbro
  • Ark Balkesh/Arc Bahamut (DB.7W.Om) - Hasbro
  • Nightmare Luinor/ Nightmare Longinus (nL.Ds) - TT
  • Kinetic Satomb/Kreis Satan (sK.Y.Sp) (Spiral for P. Tip) - TT
  • Revive Pheonix (Friction-S) (rP.10.Fr-S) - TT
  • Z Achilles Xtend (No Xtend Plus) (zA.11.Xt) - TT

Metal Fight (7$-12$)
  •  Cosmic Pegasus/Big Bang Pegasus (FGrin)
  • Electro Galaxy Pegaus (No Code)
  • Firefuse Darkhelm (145DS)
  • Prototype Nemesis (AD145D)
  • Earth Eagle (145WD)
  • Cyclone Herculeo (105F)
  • Grand Cetus (WD145RS)
  • Thermal Lacerta (Taller Version) (WA130HF)
  • Electro Tornado Pegasus (No Code)
Shogun Steel (7$-12$) (Shogun Steel is temporarily unavailable. I have to put all of the pieces back together from syncing the beys together.) Until further notice.
  • Ronin Dragoon (LW160BSF)
  • Ninja Salamander (SW145SD)
  • Samurai Ifrit (W145CF)

• Guardian Leviathan (160SB)
  • Theif Pheonix (E230GCF) (Dont quite know if I have all of the parts for this one. Currently Unavailable.)
  • Beserker Behemoth (SR200BWD)
REMINDER: I ONLY HAVE ONE OF EACH OF THESE BEYBLADES. I WILL TELL YOU IF IT IS AVAILABLE OR OUT OF STOCK. SO BUY QUICKLY BEFORE YOU LOSE YOUR CHANCE!!
(Sep. 19, 2019  5:14 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: How much more FireFuse DarkHelm?

(Sep. 18, 2019  6:17 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: I don't really use my beyblades anymore and I've gotten into gaming, so I guess I could my beyblades behind me. 

I will list the Burst beyblades I have now and Specify whether they are Hasbro or TT.

I only have one of each of every kind. So buy before it goes away! First come, First served!
If you ask for one you want I will say whether it is Available or Out of Stock.

The prices range depending on what type of beyblade you get. Ex: Deathscyther D1 5$ - God Valkryie V3 10$

About delivery from me guys, I might just be able to do that. I have to have permission from my parents, so I'll get back with you guys and let you know if I can. The only problem is I dont know exactly how to get the money. 

Burst: (5$-10$)
  • Victory Valtryek/Valkyrie (V2.B.V) - Hasbro
  • Genesis Valtryek/God Valkyrie (GV.6V.RB) - TT (Reboot Works)
  • Wonder Valtryek/Valkryie (WV.12.VI) - TT
  • Doomscizor/Deatchscyther D1 (Oval Accel) - Hasbro
  • Krusher Doomscizor/Killer Deathscyther (kD.2V.Hn)- TT
  • Boom Khalzar/Beat Kukulcan (bK.7U.Hn) - Hasbro
  • Drain Fafnir (dF.8.Nt) - TT (Guys, at the moment Fafnir works really well and I still really wanna keep it so I'm thinking about it. For the time being it is currently unavailable.)
  • Spriggan Requiem (Sr.0.Zt) - Hasbro
  • Ark Balkesh/Arc Bahamut (DB.7W.Om) - Hasbro
  • Nightmare Luinor/ Nightmare Longinus (nL.Ds) - TT
  • Kinetic Satomb/Kreis Satan (sK.Y.Sp) (Spiral for P. Tip) - TT
  • Revive Pheonix (Friction-S) (rP.10.Fr-S) - TT
  • Z Achilles Xtend (No Xtend Plus) (zA.11.Xt) - TT

Metal Fight (7$-12$)
  •  Cosmic Pegasus/Big Bang Pegasus (FGrin)
  • Electro Galaxy Pegaus (No Code)
  • Firefuse Darkhelm (145DS)
  • Prototype Nemesis (AD145D)
  • Earth Eagle (145WD)
  • Cyclone Herculeo (105F)
  • Grand Cetus (WD145RS)
  • Thermal Lacerta (Taller Version) (WA130HF)
  • Electro Tornado Pegasus (No Code)
Shogun Steel (7$-12$) (Shogun Steel is temporarily unavailable. I have to put all of the pieces back together from syncing the beys together.) Until further notice.
  • Ronin Dragoon (LW160BSF)
  • Ninja Salamander (SW145SD)
  • Samurai Ifrit (W145CF)

• Guardian Leviathan (160SB)
  • Theif Pheonix (E230GCF) (Dont quite know if I have all of the parts for this one. Currently Unavailable.)
  • Beserker Behemoth (SR200BWD)
REMINDER: I ONLY HAVE ONE OF EACH OF THESE BEYBLADES. I WILL TELL YOU IF IT IS AVAILABLE OR OUT OF STOCK. SO BUY QUICKLY BEFORE YOU LOSE YOUR CHANCE!!

Firefuse Darkhelm is Available. It is 11$.

Yo guys. I just realized something. I need your Address if im gonna be able to mail these to you guys. Just PM me or Email it to me. I SWEAR I will not arrive at your house. Im only 14. I dont know to do anything like that.

(Sep. 20, 2019  3:21 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2019  5:14 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: How much more FireFuse DarkHelm?

Firefuse Darkhelm is Available. It is 11$.

Yo guys. I just realized something. I need your Address if im gonna be able to mail these to you guys. Just PM me or Email it to me. I SWEAR I will not arrive at your house. Im only 14. I dont know to do anything like that. 
Also, Breaking News! I now know most of my shogun steel beyblades are synchromed and they've been like that for a while now. And now I can't find their frames. So sorry for the inconvenience, but the following will now be removed from the shop/sale and I will now add synchromes to the shop

The following removed:
  • Beserker Behemoth
  • Guardian Leviathan
  • Ninja Salamander
  • Samurai Ifrit (I actually have 2 Ifrits so one will stay unsynched.)
The following added:
  • Beserker Leviathan (Synched)
  • Salamander Ifrit (Synched) 
    Each of these are 12$. Full Price. Like the others these are the only ones I have. First come first served.
How much for nightmare longinus (it's tt right?) And revive Phoenix?
Hey, TH3_BeybladeZen, could you answer please? Smile
(Sep. 21, 2019  12:13 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
Hey, TH3_BeybladeZen, could you answer please? Smile

Oh my bad dude. Nightmare Longinus is available and is 9$. Are you gonna buy?
(Sep. 21, 2019  12:18 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2019  12:13 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Hey, TH3_BeybladeZen, could you answer please? Smile

Oh my bad dude. Nightmare Longinus is available and is 9$. Are you gonna buy?
Yes definitely but not at the moment. Could you put it on hold for me?
(Sep. 21, 2019  12:22 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2019  12:18 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Oh my bad dude. Nightmare Longinus is available and is 9$. Are you gonna buy?
Yes definitely but not at the moment. Could you put it on hold for me?

Of course. Just send me your address so I'll be able to send it to you.
(Sep. 21, 2019  12:29 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2019  12:22 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Yes definitely but not at the moment. Could you put it on hold for me?

Of course. Just send me your address so I'll be able to send it to you.
Ok. I will PM you when I can buy it(I can’t buy it now, sadly). Also, what payment method do you use?
(Sep. 20, 2019  9:30 PM)amidamaru Wrote: How much for nightmare longinus (it's tt right?) And revive Phoenix?

Nightmare Longinus is on hold for another buyer, but Revive Pheonix is Available. It is 10$.

(Sep. 21, 2019  12:50 AM)Emperor 1 Wrote: Ok i want one please

Indeed. Which one would you like?

(Sep. 21, 2019  12:30 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2019  12:29 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Of course. Just send me your address so I'll be able to send it to you.
Ok. I will PM you when I can buy it(I can’t buy it now, sadly). Also, what payment method do you use?

Dont really have one yet. I can take cash only. But I'll be getting a debit card sooner or later, cause my aunt said she'd give me a throwback card.
Ill tell you what. If you buy it, I'm gonna deliver it to you in a envelope or package. Thats the reason why I need your address. And when you get that envelope or package, put the money in it and send it back to me. Just note that I can report you for theft if I don't get the money.
(Sep. 21, 2019  12:52 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2019  9:30 PM)amidamaru Wrote: How much for nightmare longinus (it's tt right?) And revive Phoenix?

Nightmare Longinus is on hold for another buyer, but Revive Pheonix is Available. It is 10$.

(Sep. 21, 2019  12:50 AM)Emperor 1 Wrote: Ok i want one please

(Sep. 21, 2019  12:30 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Ok. I will PM you when I can buy it(I can’t buy it now, sadly). Also, what payment method do you use?

Dont really have one yet. I can take cash only. But I'll be getting a debit card sooner or later, cause my aunt said she'd give me a throwback card.
Ill tell you what. If you buy it, I'm gonna deliver it to you in a envelope or package. Thats the reason why I need your address. And when you get that envelope or package, put the money in it and send it back to me. Just note that I can report you for theft if I don't get the money.
I would prefer not to send money, but that should work(maybe). Maybe you could get someone with PayPal to help you get your money?
(Sep. 21, 2019  1:26 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2019  12:52 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Nightmare Longinus is on hold for another buyer, but Revive Pheonix is Available. It is 10$.

I would prefer not to send money, but that should work(maybe). Maybe you could get someone with PayPal to help you get your money?

I doubted. Im only 14. I probably have to be like 18 for that.
are you still selling the revive pheonix?
(Sep. 21, 2019  1:28 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2019  1:26 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: I would prefer not to send money, but that should work(maybe). Maybe you could get someone with PayPal to help you get your money?

I doubted. Im only 14. I probably have to be like 18 for that.
Does anybody in your family have PayPal?
(Sep. 21, 2019  1:30 AM)Cameron232 Wrote: are you still selling the revive pheonix?

Yes sir. It is available for 10$

(Sep. 21, 2019  1:36 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2019  1:28 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: I doubted. Im only 14. I probably have to be like 18 for that.

I think my aunt used to.  But not anymore

(Sep. 21, 2019  1:36 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2019  1:28 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: I doubted. Im only 14. I probably have to be like 18 for that.

I get how much of a  problem thats gonna be now.
Idk if the only way is cash but yeah.