Metal Fury, Metal Fusion and Metal Masters for sale! (justwork!'s shop)

All of them are either Sonokong or Takara and Mint condition. I have almost every beyblade, other than Blitz Unicorno, Proto nemesis and Jade Jupiter. I don't have all the exclusive tournament versions either. For Metal fusion, I don't have Cetus and Killer. For Metal Fusion, no aquario. If you are interested (which most likely you are not from how few Metal saga sellers I see.) please post which beyblade you want and I shall give you more information for payments and such. Here's how I work.

1) Please send me a message here/post on the forum/ email me for which beyblade you would like. Please in also send your country/address
2) The price is 20$ flat for every beyblade I have. You pay for shipping, however there should be no customs related problems. Please specify what service you would like for shipping (preferably in days) and I shall send you charges accordingly.
3) If you are ok with the price, you pay me through paypal and I ship the item to you.

Please note that most likely, minimum amount of time is 25 days. 

Popular ones: I have these ones which are more popular.

Diablo nemesis XD, Big Bang Pegasis FGrin, Phantom Orion, Fang leone, Meteo L drago, L drago destroy, Flash sagitario, Scythe Kronos, Death Quatezecoatl, Galaxy Pegasus, Storm pegasus, Gravity Destroyer, Beat Lynx, L drago 105 HF. These are the ones I consider more popular, if there is another one you want not on this list, I shall see if I have it and let you know accordingly.

Thanks for reading the thread!
Do you have Duo Uranus, or Burn Phoenix/Fireblaze? I would ask if you have Jade Jupiter, but I think I saw in another post that you wanted one, so I know you don't have Jupiter yet. Smile
(Feb. 16, 2018  9:46 AM)justwork! Wrote: All of them are either Sonokong or Takara and Mint condition. I have almost every beyblade, other than Blitz Unicorno, Proto nemesis and Jade Jupiter. I don't have all the exclusive tournament versions either. For Metal fusion, I don't have Cetus and Killer. For Metal Fusion, no aquario. If you are interested (which most likely you are not from how few Metal saga sellers I see.) please post which beyblade you want and I shall give you more information for payments and such. Here's how I work.

1) Please send me a message here/post on the forum/ email me for which beyblade you would like. Please in also send your country/address
2) The price is 20$ flat for every beyblade I have. You pay for shipping, however there should be no customs related problems. Please specify what service you would like for shipping (preferably in days) and I shall send you charges accordingly.
3) If you are ok with the price, you pay me through paypal and I ship the item to you.

Please note that most likely, minimum amount of time is 25 days. 

Popular ones: I have these ones which are more popular.

Diablo nemesis XD, Big Bang Pegasis FGrin, Phantom Orion, Fang leone, Meteo L drago, L drago destroy, Flash sagitario, Scythe Kronos, Death Quatezecoatl, Galaxy Pegasus, Storm pegasus, Gravity Destroyer, Beat Lynx, L drago 105 HF. These are the ones I consider more popular, if there is another one you want not on this list, I shall see if I have it and let you know accordingly.

Thanks for reading the thread!

Not to bother, but do you have Duo Uranus, or know anyone that would be willing to sell it?
(Mar. 04, 2018  7:46 PM)Balake\_Bl8dur Wrote: Not to bother, but do you have Duo Uranus, or know anyone that would be willing to sell it?

You don't need to quote the whole post, please bear that in mind for the future.

Also @[justwork!] You must have pictures with your WBO username in order for people to believe that you are "legit"
Thanks for the information (sarcastic). If you're going to say something, say something that has to do with the question posed in a post, not what correction someone needs to make with the format of their thread. "Please bear that in mind for the future."
(Mar. 05, 2018  12:31 AM)Balake\_Bl8dur Wrote: Thanks for the information (sarcastic). If you're going to say something, say something that has to do with the question posed in a post, not what correction someone needs to make with the format of their thread. "Please bear that in mind for the future."

I don't have Duo. I have firebird though.

(Mar. 05, 2018  1:02 AM)justwork!! Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2018  12:31 AM)Balake\_Bl8dur Wrote: Thanks for the information (sarcastic). If you're going to say something, say something that has to do with the question posed in a post, not what correction someone needs to make with the format of their thread. "Please bear that in mind for the future."

I don't have Duo. I have fireblaze though.

(Mar. 03, 2018  5:31 PM)Balake\ Wrote: Do you have Duo Uranus, or Burn Phoenix/Fireblaze? I would ask if you have Jade Jupiter, but I think I saw in another post that you wanted one, so I know you don't have Jupiter yet. Smile

Yes, I have Fireblaze.
Balake', I have Burn Fireblaze 135 MS from Takara. I have only one, so if you wish to work it out, please let me know soon. I shall offer free shipping for the first 10 buyers. I shall post the listing on eBay, so that if you feel that I scam you, you can return it for your money back (although this shouldn't be a problem.

Even if it doesn't answer your question I still wanted to remind you of it. I would have no idea if they had the beys you are looking for unless I was the seller themselves.
When will you post Fireblaze, and if you do justwork!, what is your eBay selling account? Mage, I understand, the misunderstanding was on my part as well, I guess it's hard to understand some things when they're typed. Smile Thanks for the help Mage.
(Mar. 05, 2018  8:12 AM)Balake\_Bl8dur Wrote: When will you post Fireblaze, and if you do justwork!, what is your eBay selling account? Mage, I understand, the misunderstanding was on my part as well, I guess it's hard to understand some things when they're typed. Smile Thanks for the help Mage.

Alright, so I have a bit of a problem which most likely will lead to you saying that you don't want to purchase it.

My ebay account is in Malaysia and I'm not international verified and malaysia where my burst toys are, but since my other items aren't with me ATM I can't actually send you a picture right now, in which case this thread will most likely close soon. 

I highly doubt it because I seem like a scammer to you, but still interested?
Don't really understand what you just said, but if I go into eBay, and see your Burn Fireblaze on eBay, I'll buy it, but also if it is a good price. Smile That is why I wanted to know what your eBay account is, if you have one. But, if this is not possible, I understand.
Do you have either scythe Kronos ,hellkerbects,twistedtempo,nemisis or death quetquatal

Also I will take phantom currently this guy's offering me one on eBay but idk if it's mint so is yours ? Or is it sold .

Thanks and will you take any credit cards as payment? I could make a PayPal butttt I would rather credit
(May. 23, 2018  2:53 AM)William327 Wrote: Do you have either scythe Kronos ,hellkerbects,twistedtempo,nemisis or death quetquatal

Also I will take phantom currently this guy's offering me one on eBay but idk if it's mint so is yours ? Or is it sold .

Thanks and will you take any credit cards as payment? I could make a PayPal butttt I would rather credit

Don't buy from this guy, I think he's a scammer.

I, on the other hand, am not. I have Kronos, Kerbecs, Tempo, nemesis and Death Quetzalcoatl. If you are interested, it is 20 $ with free shipping. I don't know about the scammer, but I take PayPal only. (Just link your bank account to your paypal account and then pay me)
(May. 23, 2018  1:54 PM)jade_juper Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  2:53 AM)William327 Wrote: Do you have either scythe Kronos ,hellkerbects,twistedtempo,nemisis or death quetquatal

Don't buy from this guy, I think he's a scammer.

I, on the other hand, am not. I have Kronos, Kerbecs, Tempo, nemesis and Death Quetzalcoatl. If you are interested, it is 20 $ with  free shipping.  I don't know about the scammer, but I take PayPal only. (Just link your bank account to your paypal account and then pay me)

I ight your profile ?
How much are you selling L Drago Destroy for?
(Mar. 24, 2020  2:45 PM)Dracule Wrote: How much are you selling L Drago Destroy for?

Click the seller's profile. They haven't visited the site since 2 days after they made that post... in 2018. This thread is defunct. Closing it.

Also, don't respond to non-regional threads from 2 years ago. Necroposting is a rules violation, mmmkay?