[Maryland Area, non-shipping] Burst parts for sale/trade

(Sep. 22, 2019  3:13 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2019  3:13 PM)X-Wing Wrote: Ah. When is the next tournament in Havertown?
 I don’t know when, but it might be a bit far for DeceasedCrab to come to Havertown.

Where were you thinking?
(Sep. 22, 2019  3:14 PM)X-Wing Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2019  3:13 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:  I don’t know when, but it might be a bit far for DeceasedCrab to come to Havertown.

Where were you thinking?
DeceasedCrab lives in Maryland, but he might be able to go to Havertown or Philadelphia.
(Sep. 22, 2019  3:15 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2019  3:14 PM)X-Wing Wrote: Where were you thinking?
DeceasedCrab lives in Maryland, but he might be able to go to Havertown or Philadelphia.

Maybe. I go to Philly all the time sI could probably go there, and Havertown's even closer to us.
(Sep. 22, 2019  3:18 PM)X-Wing Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2019  3:15 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: DeceasedCrab lives in Maryland, but he might be able to go to Havertown or Philadelphia.

Maybe. I go to Philly all the time sI could probably go there, and Havertown's even closer to us.

There's a Havertown tournament on sunday the 6th, and I will be there.

I've updated the stuff I'm interested in trading for or buing: A Garuda G3, Hasbro. I want it. I want to see if a certain feature of it is... constant among all molds.
October 6th? I don't have g3 anything else you want for stuff I want?
(Sep. 29, 2019  7:01 PM)X-Wing Wrote: October 6th? I don't have g3 anything else you want for stuff I want?

Not really. But if you read the first post, you can see what I have, and you can tell me precisely what parts you want from there with the colors you want, for parts that aren't already gone, and I can direct message you how much it'll be.

I'm serious, if you ask for a part that's not there or is crossed off because it's gone or not for trade anymore, EDIT: or don't specify color when more than one is available, that's what we call a communications breakdown.
Hazard Kerbeus, 00
(Oct. 01, 2019  11:23 AM)X-Wing Wrote: Hazard Kerbeus, 00

I said "you can tell me precisely what parts you want from there with the colors you want" and you didn't specify the color. I think maybe we shouldn't have this transaction.
DeceasedCrab, do you happen to have a Gold Sting Disk?
(Oct. 01, 2019  5:41 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: DeceasedCrab, do you happen to have a Gold Sting Disk?

I do indeed! It is not for sale. It is the only Sting I have. It's great on Judgement and Zwei, and it cost me entirely too much
(Oct. 01, 2019  3:47 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:

I said "you can tell me precisely what parts you want from there with the colors you want" and you didn't specify the color. I think maybe we shouldn't have this transaction.

Maybe he forgot, or maybe he/she doesn't mind the color. No need to call the transaction off if X-Wing still wants the parts and your selling them. Smile
(Oct. 01, 2019  3:47 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:

Sorry
Black color
Hey, DeceasedCrab, how much for Hasbro Defense and a green Cross?
I'd be interested in trading for a Wedge-S if anyone has one for trade.
Wouldn't mind trading for a Victory Valkyrie (TT dual layer) that's in good condition.
I wish you ship to Vegas, I really need that Vortex Frame in Clear & Blue…
I have a bunch of new parts so I've expanded what's for trade. Tomorrow I'll add a few news parts once I'm done unpacking and stickering. I'll be at two tournaments in PA this month, Sunday and in a week!
How much would the prices of these parts be separately?

AD Zan
DF Sen
Sting
Vanguard
Trick
Revolve
(Nov. 09, 2019  3:14 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: How much would the prices of these parts be separately?

AD Zan
DF Sen
Sting
Vanguard
Trick
Revolve

What are AD and DF in this context?
(Nov. 09, 2019  5:48 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2019  3:14 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: How much would the prices of these parts be separately?

AD Zan
DF Sen
Sting
Vanguard
Trick
Revolve

What are AD and DF in this context?

I think it is Ace Dragon and Dread Fafnir.
Well that's clearly too many parts at once to ask about, and he didn't specify color on parts with more than one! So that's not good.
How much for revolve and erase
(Nov. 14, 2019  12:07 PM)RockStar9 Wrote: How much for revolve and erase

It's a moot point because you didn't specify which color for erase.
DeceasedCrab, how much/ what do you want for that Purple Dread Layer Base?
(Nov. 14, 2019  6:22 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: DeceasedCrab, how much/ what do you want for that Purple Dread Layer Base?

Not much, I'll pm you. Keep in mind it doesn't come with a weight or chip!