[Maryland Area, non-shipping] Burst parts for sale/trade

I reordered the stuff that's available from the stuff that's unavailable in the original post.
I'm updating the original post to indicate I'm interested in trading for Absorb, Armed, and Deathscyther.
How much is Dread Layer Base?
(Sep. 09, 2019  3:50 AM)Ghostly Wrote: How much is Dread Layer Base?

Are you in the Maryland area? As I noted in the thread title and first post, I don't ship Beyblade parts in the mail.
is that in California?
(Sep. 11, 2019  11:08 PM)Ghostly Wrote: is that in California?

Lol, no. CA and MD are states that are on opposite sides of the USA.
How much for the hS? I just totally realized that and mine broke a bit a while back.
(Aug. 30, 2019  10:13 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: [Image: ZYoIBvd.jpg]

I'm not too serious about hoarding recolors of things I already have, so I try to sell or trade those parts. I don't ship, I just sell/trade in person at tournaments, or at some other public venue. I'm located in Central Maryland but I can drive a bit.
All stickered, varying levels of use. No set prices, PM me with offers. I'm not really hurting for money and many of the parts are used, so there won't be price gouging.

Anything crossed out is gone/no longer available for sale/trade.

Layers (TT unless marked otherwise):
Bloody Longinus (Red or Silver/Black) (Little Use)
Hazard Kerbeus (Green or Black) (Little Use)
Hell Salamander (Brown) (No Use)
Buster XCalibur (Yellow or White) (No Use)
Emperor Forneus (Blue or Green) (No Use)
Forneus F4 Hasbro (No Use)
Khalzar K3 Hasbro (No Use)
ChoZ Achilles (Red) (Moderate Use)
Crash Ragnaruk (Pink or White) (White has Minor Use, Pink none)
Revive Phoenix (Yellow) (No Use)
Dragoon Fantom (Purple) (Minor Use)

GT Layer Bases:
Slash (Purple or Green) (Purple Little Use, Green No Use)
Ace (Green or Yellow) (No Use)
Dread (Purple) (Little Use)

GT Layer Weights:
Sen
Zan
Ten

GT Chips:
Joker (Blue or Green) (Little Use Blue, No Use Green)
Ashura (Green or Purple or Blue) (Green Little Use, No Use Blue)
Valkyrie (White) (Little Use)
Dragon (Green) (No Use)

Performance Tips:
Operate (Moderate Use)
Sword (Little Use)
Yielding (No Use)
Survive (No Use)
Hunter (Blue or Purple or Clear) (No Use)
Yard (New, but seems non-smooth rolling)
Hunter' (Black or Purple) (Black Moderate Use, Purple No Use)

Disc Frames:
Flow (Purple)
Bump (Red x2)
Vortex (Red, Clear, Blue)
Dagger (Gold, Teal)
Meteor (Green, Teal, Yellow, Clearx2)
Cross (Green)
Glaive (Green)
Hit (Lavendar, Grey)
Turn (Blue, Grey)

Core Discs:
8'
Zenith (Black/Orange or White/Red)
Outer (Hasbro, but seems same as TT)
Blitz (Black or Red)

Things I'm currently interested in trading for:
Absorb (TT, only really exists as TT)
Armed (let someone borrow it Beyblade East 2 and never got it back!)
Deathscyther (TT)

Man, I had know idea you were trading.  Definitely remind me next time we catch up.  I always have my remodel kits with me.
I just have a lot of parts that are duplicate and aren't doing me much good, so I try to divest myself of extras. Somehow I wound up with three Hunter non-dashes! Let me know if there's any parts you're interested in.
Could I get a BusterXCalibur and a blue hunter maybe a joker chip too
You would have to pick a specific color on both Joker and Buster, and then I'd message you with the price. I can certainly have them ready for you at the Union (Achilles) Station tournament on the 22nd.
(Sep. 16, 2019  4:51 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: You would have to pick a specific color on both Joker and Buster, and then I'd message you with the price. I can certainly have them ready for you at the Union (Achilles) Station tournament on the 22nd.

A white Buster and a blue Joker
All I need are gt beys or the 00. I need a metal for the gt beys though
Post deleted
(Sep. 19, 2019  1:48 AM)xomango Wrote: All I need are gt beys or the 00. I need a metal for the gt beys though

You're going to have to specify. Which GT bases, and which colors? Metal what? And are you near Maryland?
And the zenith

I need gt beys plz

Any gt base really I just need on plz

Also could you come to Brooklyn plz

I would give you a gold l drago and an cho z Valkyrie (kinda damaged) for the gt Beyblades

Also I actually would like the slash and the ace and the Valkyrie and the dragon chip

I said on but I meant one
I can't help you. You're 4 hours north of Maryland. And you won't specify exactly what parts and colors you're asking for.

In the future, edit your existing post instead of making new posts.
(Sep. 19, 2019  2:58 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2019  1:48 AM)xomango Wrote: All I need are gt beys or the 00. I need a metal for the gt beys though

You're going to have to specify. Which GT bases, and which colors? Metal what? And are you near Maryland?

I’m in Brooklyn
(Sep. 22, 2019  2:15 PM)xomango Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2019  2:58 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: You're going to have to specify. Which GT bases, and which colors? Metal what? And are you near Maryland?

I’m in Brooklyn

That doesn't answer the question.
Are you in Brookyln New York, or are you in the Brooklyn neighborhood of Baltimore, Maryland?
Post deleted
Is there any chance you can ship to southern PA, near Westchester?

Interested in Hazard Kerbeus, Dagger, 00, Zan, and Yielding.
(Sep. 22, 2019  3:10 PM)X-Wing Wrote: s there any chance you can ship to southern PA, near Westchester?
DeceasedCrab doesn’t ship. He only sells it to you if he can meet you at a tournament.
(Sep. 22, 2019  3:11 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2019  3:10 PM)X-Wing Wrote: s there any chance you can ship to southern PA, near Westchester?
DeceasedCrab doesn’t ship. He only sells it to you if he can meet you at a tournament.

Ah. When is the next tournament in Havertown?
(Sep. 22, 2019  3:13 PM)X-Wing Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2019  3:11 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: DeceasedCrab doesn’t ship. He only sells it to you if he can meet you at a tournament.

Ah. When is the next tournament in Havertown?
 I don’t know when, but it might be a bit far for DeceasedCrab to come to Havertown.