[Maryland Area, non-shipping] Burst parts for sale/trade

No longer selling/trading parts.
I. Will definitely buy some things at a tournament but I have to take a look
How Much For Ashura (Purple) And An Outer Disk? Smile
(Aug. 31, 2019  12:09 AM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: How Much For Ashura (Purple) And I An Outer Disk? Smile

It's Outer, so maybe 8 for both.
How much for hK/cR.Bl.T.Yr? Or all of the Gachi layer stuff?
(Aug. 31, 2019  1:06 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: How much for hK/cR.Bl.T.Yr? Or all of the Gachi layer stuff?

Uhhh, just pick something specific, please. Specify colors. And don't ask for "all".
(Aug. 31, 2019  3:04 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2019  1:06 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: How much for hK/cR.Bl.T.Yr? Or all of the Gachi layer stuff?

Uhhh, just pick something specific, please. Specify colors. And don't ask for "all".
cR (pink).Bl (Black). Turn (Blue). Yr (Black). 

Also, why shouldn’t I ask for “all”?
(Aug. 31, 2019  3:15 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2019  3:04 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Uhhh, just pick something specific, please. Specify colors. And don't ask for "all".
cR (pink).Bl (Black). Turn (Blue). Yr (Black). 

Also, why shouldn’t I ask for “all”?

Because I can't sell them all, I want to leave myself one of each if I have more than one listed!

I'll set aside Pink cR, Black Blitz, Blue Turn, and Black Yard. I'll DM you the price, and you can pick it up at the next tournament we're at. You going to be at Qc' as Lightning?
(Aug. 31, 2019  12:16 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2019  12:09 AM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: How Much For Ashura (Purple) And I An Outer Disk? Smile

It's Outer, so maybe 8 for both.

Are You Expecting To Go To Any PA Tournaments In The Near Future?
(Aug. 31, 2019  5:02 AM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2019  12:16 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: It's Outer, so maybe 8 for both.

Are You Expecting To Go To Any PA Tournaments In The Near Future?

Hahaha, I just DMed you about that a moment ago. Yeah, next time there's a tournament near Philly I'll probably run into you there.

If anyone needs specific pictures identifying just what I mean by "Moderate use" for specific parts, I can provide those.
How much for blitz
(Aug. 31, 2019  5:26 AM)Hyper xeno Wrote: How much for blitz

No Blitz available anymore, sorry. Someone already requested one of them and I'm keeping the other for me. That's why it's crossed out at the top now.
How much for Hunter’?
Do you have the bahamoot chip? If so than how much for dread bahamoot ten?
Wasn't planning on parting with either of Bahamut Chips, I dunno. I kind of like Bahamut and didn't mind having doubles. But maybe I could, this becomes "DM me an offer" territory.

I actually have Purple (yellow tip) and Black (red tip) Hunter'. Which one would you want? I can part with one of them.
How about Purple Hunter’
(Aug. 31, 2019  4:02 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Wasn't planning on parting with either of Bahamut Chips, I dunno. I kind of like Bahamut and didn't mind having doubles. But maybe I could, this becomes "DM me an offer" territory.

I actually have Purple (yellow tip) and Black (red tip) Hunter'. Which one would you want? I can part with one of them.

Purple plz! But I can do yellow I just need an attack type dash Driver (Since I cannot use Destroy’) And how Mitch for hunter’ (preference color wise is purple) and Dragoon. I have $15 left over from buying the GT triple booster set so yeah!
How much for ChoZ achilles and revive?
Hmm, how much for shipping the golden big bang pegasis to UK? I want to give it as a gift.
(Aug. 31, 2019  6:48 PM)jade_juper Wrote: Hmm, how much for shipping the golden big bang pegasis to UK? I want to give it as a gift.
What
(Aug. 31, 2019  6:56 PM)Hitashi Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2019  6:48 PM)jade_juper Wrote: Hmm, how much for shipping the golden big bang pegasis to UK? I want to give it as a gift.
What

Hmm, how much for shipping the golden big bang pegasis to UK? I want to give it as a gift.
There’s no Big Bang Pegasis here.
(Aug. 31, 2019  6:58 PM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2019  6:56 PM)Hitashi Wrote: What

No shipping or big bang. pics are what he has
Ooof. Two people asked for Hunter' around the same time? It's going to go to whichever one of you is at a tournament where I'm present. Neither of you appear registered for Qc' as Lightning. Sorry, I goofed, this is way more people asking for these parts than I was expecting.
(Sep. 01, 2019  3:45 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Ooof. Two people asked for Hunter' around the same time? It's going to go to whichever one of you is at a tournament where I'm present. Neither of you appear registered for Qc' as Lightning. Sorry, I goofed, this is way more people asking for these parts than I was expecting.

Lol. Ok, I'll be at whatever the next PA tournament is xD