[Selling]  [Maryland Area, non-shipping] Burst parts for sale/trade

(Sep. 22, 2019  3:13 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2019  3:13 PM)X-Wing Wrote: Ah. When is the next tournament in Havertown?
 I don’t know when, but it might be a bit far for DeceasedCrab to come to Havertown.

Where were you thinking?
(Sep. 22, 2019  3:14 PM)X-Wing Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2019  3:13 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:  I don’t know when, but it might be a bit far for DeceasedCrab to come to Havertown.

Where were you thinking?
DeceasedCrab lives in Maryland, but he might be able to go to Havertown or Philadelphia.
(Sep. 22, 2019  3:15 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2019  3:14 PM)X-Wing Wrote: Where were you thinking?
DeceasedCrab lives in Maryland, but he might be able to go to Havertown or Philadelphia.

Maybe. I go to Philly all the time sI could probably go there, and Havertown's even closer to us.
(Sep. 22, 2019  3:18 PM)X-Wing Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2019  3:15 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: DeceasedCrab lives in Maryland, but he might be able to go to Havertown or Philadelphia.

Maybe. I go to Philly all the time sI could probably go there, and Havertown's even closer to us.

There's a Havertown tournament on sunday the 6th, and I will be there.

I've updated the stuff I'm interested in trading for or buing: A Garuda G3, Hasbro. I want it. I want to see if a certain feature of it is... constant among all molds.
October 6th? I don't have g3 anything else you want for stuff I want?
(Sep. 29, 2019  7:01 PM)X-Wing Wrote: October 6th? I don't have g3 anything else you want for stuff I want?

Not really. But if you read the first post, you can see what I have, and you can tell me precisely what parts you want from there with the colors you want, for parts that aren't already gone, and I can direct message you how much it'll be.

I'm serious, if you ask for a part that's not there or is crossed off because it's gone or not for trade anymore, EDIT: or don't specify color when more than one is available, that's what we call a communications breakdown.
Hazard Kerbeus, 00
(Oct. 01, 2019  11:23 AM)X-Wing Wrote: Hazard Kerbeus, 00

I said "you can tell me precisely what parts you want from there with the colors you want" and you didn't specify the color. I think maybe we shouldn't have this transaction.
DeceasedCrab, do you happen to have a Gold Sting Disk?
(Oct. 01, 2019  5:41 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: DeceasedCrab, do you happen to have a Gold Sting Disk?

I do indeed! It is not for sale. It is the only Sting I have. It's great on Judgement and Zwei, and it cost me entirely too much
(Oct. 01, 2019  3:47 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:

I said "you can tell me precisely what parts you want from there with the colors you want" and you didn't specify the color. I think maybe we shouldn't have this transaction.

Maybe he forgot, or maybe he/she doesn't mind the color. No need to call the transaction off if X-Wing still wants the parts and your selling them. Smile
(Oct. 01, 2019  3:47 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:

Sorry
Black color
Hey, DeceasedCrab, how much for Hasbro Defense and a green Cross?
I'd be interested in trading for a Wedge-S if anyone has one for trade.
Wouldn't mind trading for a Victory Valkyrie (TT dual layer) that's in good condition.