[Maryland Area, non-shipping] Burst parts for sale/trade

(Jan. 24, 2020  11:05 PM)BladerJayCraft Wrote: How much for Gravity, Heavy,  Wolborg, 7, Hunter', and Vanguard?

You're too late on some of those. Others are already getting them tomorrow. Also, unless you're going to tomorrows Tournament, no point in holding them. Wait until the next PA Tournament.
will you be getting more blitz

if you do will you trade?
(Jan. 28, 2020  5:01 PM)Infernia Wrote: will you be getting more blitz

Probably not! I'm not actively trying to restock parts I don't want. I'm a person not a store.
I want zeta red
(Jan. 30, 2020  10:43 AM)raymond9911 Wrote: I want zeta red

Updated my list, sorry but that one's no longer available.
Can I have trick
(Jan. 30, 2020  6:00 PM)raymond9911 Wrote: Can I have trick

Purple or Red?
I want trick red
How much for Wolborg, Heavy, and Hunter'?
(Feb. 03, 2020  3:33 AM)BladerJayCraft Wrote: How much for Wolborg, Heavy, and Hunter'?

Sorry, I forgot to update the first post. Wolborg and Hunter' are gone, traded. Heavy's still around if you still want it.
How much for Dread layer and Valkyrie gt chip together
(Feb. 07, 2020  10:47 PM)Xavier Bogard Wrote: How much for Dread layer and Valkyrie gt chip together

I forgot to respond to your earlier PMs, sorry about that, have been busy.

Unfortunately it appears I traded my Dread Layer! I still have numerous Valkyries for trade, but I need to know what color.
EDIT: Correction, I just have Pink for trade. If you want it, I'll PM you the price.
How much for Hn'

(Feb. 22, 2020  12:38 AM)BladerJayCraft Wrote: How much for Hn'

carp, I forgot that Hn' is gone lol
Can I have heavy
(Feb. 23, 2020  12:35 AM)raymond9911 Wrote: Can I have heavy

No you may not.
how much for Hell Salamander zenith and eternal all together
(Jul. 02, 2020  2:01 AM)BladerUmar Wrote: how much for Hell Salamander zenith and eternal all together

My trading parts is on hiatus for a bit. Besides, you said it yourself, you live in Florida, and are near Minnesota. You're clearly too far away to trade for these. Smile
i was lying to get 50 posts i live in maryland md rockville 20851
(Jul. 02, 2020  3:09 AM)BladerUmar Wrote: i was lying to get 50 posts i live in maryland md rockville 20851

Yeah, I figured. But unfortunately, now we know for certain you've been spamming threads to get to 50 posts.

Did you know that those 50 posts towards becoming an organizer don't count if you just spammed a bunch of posts? And it's also a rules violation to make a bunch of spam?

You should not consider taking the organizer's quiz until you reach 50 SIGNIFICANT posts. And you're closer to 20 of those. I wouldn't advise trying to take the quiz until your posts are substantial, meaningful, and you have closer to 100.

And also I don't trade parts to people who tell lies for personal gain. I wouldn't trust you to trade or purchase fairly.

I'm not going to give you any warning percentage at this time, if you agree to stop posting spam in threads all over the place, and stop writing lies.