[Selling]  PLASTIC & HMS BEYBLADES - £5 - 4th December 2020

Whats the cheapest bey you got in usa dollars?
(Sep. 30, 2020  11:45 PM)kai edits Wrote: Whats the cheapest bey you got in usa dollars?

Check the price list! There's loads!
Heads up, Dragoon V2 Red & Burning Kerberous have been sold! Along with the Purple Engine Winder Smile
Just received my order and am very pleased. Very quick shipping! Thanks
Update: following beys have now been sold.

Seaborg
Kid Dragoon
Kid Draciel
Driger F
Hayate 2
Metal Dranzer
Metal Draciel
Master Dranzer
Master Draciel
Ultimate Saizo
Master Dragoon
(Dec. 04, 2020  5:10 PM)Noble 7 Wrote: Update: following beys have now been sold.

Seaborg
Kid Dragoon
Kid Draciel
Driger F
Hayate 2
Metal Dranzer
Metal Draciel
Master Dranzer
Master Draciel
Ultimate Saizo
Master Dragoon
Let me know if you get another metal draciel
I received the beyblades today and can absolutely recommend buying from Noble 7 - communication was very friendly, shipping was blazingly fast and all beys are in very good shape.

Off I go, playing with my new toys Smile

Cheers!
Keen on any G engine gear beys you may have left?!
(Jan. 11, 2021  3:21 PM)Stegal Wrote: Keen on any G engine gear beys you may have left?!

Think they’re all gone! Only some of the standard and special edition/colour variations left !
can you tell me on what beys are still available?
(Feb. 07, 2021  12:19 AM)Attila Wrote: can you tell me on what beys are still available?

Yep, they're in the "Available" list in the opening post! That list is kept up to date! The answers you're after are there.
Hello, I'm interested in few of these. Please check your DM.
Thanks.
(Feb. 10, 2018  6:37 PM)Noble 7 Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2018  6:29 PM)TheGalaxyHeart Wrote: Wow quite a collection there!

Thank you buddy!  Joyful_3

I’m a tad reluctant to be seeing them off but, it’s end days y’know.
End days?
I am wanting to grab your Zeus and Dark Grey engine gear winders if that is ok? Please PM your payment details including postage to Australia and I will send through payment asap 🙏🏽
(Mar. 12, 2021  5:50 PM)Megaman053 Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2018  6:37 PM)Noble 7 Wrote: Thank you buddy!  Joyful_3

I’m a tad reluctant to be seeing them off but, it’s end days y’know.
End days?

Google "end days meaning"  Grin lol.

(Mar. 14, 2021  12:21 AM)Stegal Wrote: I am wanting to grab your Zeus and Dark Grey engine gear winders if that is ok? Please PM your payment details including postage to Australia and I will send through payment asap 🙏🏽

Zeus is LONG gone my friend, again, please check the Available list. Also, if you check the SOLD LIST, you'll see that it's already been sold!  Cool pretty straight forward!
(Apr. 28, 2021  3:02 PM)Noble 7 Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2021  5:50 PM)Megaman053 Wrote: End days?

Google "end days meaning"  Grin lol.

(Mar. 14, 2021  12:21 AM)Stegal Wrote: I am wanting to grab your Zeus and Dark Grey engine gear winders if that is ok? Please PM your payment details including postage to Australia and I will send through payment asap 🙏🏽

Zeus is LONG gone my friend, again, please check the Available list. Also, if you check the SOLD LIST, you'll see that it's already been sold!  Cool pretty straight forward!
Wait are you talking religious end days or just that the virus is being a pain in the neck
(Feb. 10, 2018  3:52 PM)Noble 7 Wrote:
[Massive Collection Sell Off]

LOTS OF OLD BEYS ARE NOW £5 ONLY!!!!!
Check the PRICE LIST below!

~04.Dec.2020 - PAGE NOW UP-TO-DATE~
~Updated LOWER Prices~
~Updated Discriptions~
~Updated Pictures Down Below!~

Hi everyone!

After a long hiatus I’ve finally decided to sell my collection from my childhood into another pair of loving hands. 
I have a fair few rare Plastics and HMS blades to sell, so whatever you see in the images please shoot me a private message so we can work out some prices for the bey and P&P.

A Few Guidelines:
- If you know it’s rare, then please NO low-balling.

- I ship from the UK to Worldwide. I always prefer to send items through a tracked & signed service so that it gives you and myself peace of mind.

- Half of the beys came NIB. They have been assembled and put on display. Those have NEVER been spun

- The majority of beys are in mint condition.

- I have a ton of spare RIPCORDS and LAUNCHERS, if you’re interested in buying the whole lot let me know! Pictures down below. I do not have any spare gears or blade base clips.

- I’m happy to apply DISCOUNT if your order is over 100!

-  One more thing! If you’re interested in a bey, PLEASE CHECK THE SOLD LIST FIRST!

SOLD LIST:

Now onto the goods...

Price List/Available!!!!!:
HMS:
Slash Riger - £60

Plastics:
Dranzer V - £22
Dragoon V2 Silver - £65
Draciel V2 - £30
Dragoon S Frost Silver Plated - £25
Dragoon V Silver - £22
Dragoon F Limited Blue Ver. ~MINT~ - £60
Dranzer S Black Clear - £20
Master Driger V Force Metal Master - £20
Driger S - £25
Dragoon V2 RC - £10
Dranzer V2 RC - £10
Draciel MBD - £5
Draciel F - £5
Draciel S - £5
Wolborg - £5
Wolborg 2 - £5
Auto Change Balancer - £5
Dranzer S (Sok) - £5

Grip Launchers & Accessories:
Bey Battle Analyzer (NIB) - £10
Engine Gear Winders - £2 each (Zeus, Green, White, and x2 Grey are what's left)

Plastics:

HMS:

Grip Launchers & Accessories:

Interested to buy from u , some accessories and one hms tell me how to connect, new here...
I'm interested in dragoon v2 rc
Hi buddy, I'll take that Draciel F and Draciel V2 off your hands if you still have them
I would like to buy your slash riger if it is still available. Would you by chance be able to make an Ebay listing? I was planning to pay through paypal and live in the US