[Selling]  Kai edits sale

You have a selling thread, no? Why not bump it instead of creating a new thread every time you have something new to sell?
agreed

this place is a spamfest and #fafnir is right why don't you just try making more threads every time you want to sell one more thing
(Jun. 14, 2021  8:23 PM)Super A Wrote: agreed

this place is a spamfest and #fafnir is right why don't you just try making more threads every time you want to sell one more thing

that's exactly the opposite of what he said. He said: "Why not bump it instead of creating a new thread every time you have something new to sell?" not "make more threads every time you want to sell one more thing"
I've merged the Bullet selling thread into your Leaving selling thread from September last year.

As mentioned above, we prefer if users can keep a single selling thread open at a time (sell multiple in one if you'd like). If you want to open another in the future, please let us know and we can close your existing ones.
I got confused
(Jun. 14, 2021  10:42 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: I've merged the Bullet selling thread into your Leaving selling thread from September last year.

As mentioned above, we prefer if users can keep a single selling thread open at a time (sell multiple in one if you'd like). If you want to open another in the future, please let us know and we can close your existing ones.
Thanks for that my fault.
Would you be able show us the things you do currently have?
(Jun. 14, 2021  7:33 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: at this point this thread has just become spam.

Most of their threads are, tbh. Have you seen their Maiden thread?
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Buying-...bey?page=3
(Jun. 15, 2021  4:26 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2021  7:33 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: at this point this thread has just become spam.

Most of their threads are, tbh. Have you seen their Maiden thread?

Try making a beyblade of your dreams. Now stop spamming my thread.
(Jun. 15, 2021  4:29 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2021  4:26 AM)BladerGem Wrote: Most of their threads are, tbh. Have you seen their Maiden thread?

Try making a beyblade of your dreams. Now stop spamming my thread.

I do not think that word means what you think it means.
(Jun. 15, 2021  6:10 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2021  4:29 AM)kai edits Wrote: Try making a beyblade of your dreams. Now stop spamming my thread.

I do not think that word means what you think it means.

The maiden project has been going on for 3 years so please stop quoting me.
(Jun. 15, 2021  3:35 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2021  6:10 AM)BladerGem Wrote: I do not think that word means what you think it means.

How much money are you even willing to pay for your weird unhealthy obsession with making a piece of plastic?
(Jun. 15, 2021  3:35 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2021  6:10 AM)BladerGem Wrote: I do not think that word means what you think it means.

My partner didn't even take a year to make. And if it's so special to you make the concept and model it yourself and then use shapeways to get it printed and sent to you.
(Jun. 15, 2021  3:38 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2021  3:35 PM)kai edits Wrote: The maiden project has been going on for 3 years so please stop quoting me.

How much money are you even willing to pay for your weird unhealthy obsession with making a piece of plastic?
Money is cheap. I would sell my soul to make my bey perfect.

(Jun. 15, 2021  3:43 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2021  3:35 PM)kai edits Wrote: The maiden project has been going on for 3 years so please stop quoting me.

My partner didn't even take a year to make. And if it's so special to you make the concept and model it yourself and then use shapeways to get it printed and sent to you.
How do i model it?
(Jun. 15, 2021  5:42 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2021  3:43 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: My partner didn't even take a year to make. And if it's so special to you make the concept and model it yourself and then use shapeways to get it printed and sent to you.
How do i model it?

Use a modeling site like tinkercad or use a model program like blender or fusion 360
(Jun. 15, 2021  6:19 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2021  5:42 PM)kai edits Wrote: How do i model it?

Use a modeling site like tinkercad or use a model program like blender or fusion 360

Alrighty gonna give it a try
To be honest this thread is dead so

Kei or any other staff members close this thread and all my other threads in the bey market.

Just shoot me a pm if you want to trade. I only do it in the USA.
Bump trading all my beyblade stuff.
Bump adding last of my beyblade stuff. I got a Cosmo dragon vanguard revolve and a storm Pegasus from the hollow deathscyther random booster! Pm me if your willing to trade.
( USA only!)
Bump still selling my trash here on wbo
Anyone want to trade btw it’s USA only
(Aug. 30, 2021  8:26 PM)kai edits Wrote: Bump still selling my trash here on wbo

What u selling
(Sep. 03, 2021  4:32 PM)SS2 Blader Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2021  8:26 PM)kai edits Wrote: Bump still selling my trash here on wbo

What u selling

What is on the first page
YOu keep saying you're throwing your beyblade yada yada and you're quitting beyblade although you aren't After that you said that you want someone to close your thread now you start selling stuff again.