[Selling]  How much is this lot worth?

Hello, I'm looking to clear some space for other/new collections. This isn't the entire collection as I've given away a few parts here and there to friends. These are just what is remaining in my storage. I was wondering how much this collection is worth in total? I don't want to go through the trouble of individually selling each one.

If I recall most of these are Sonokong and Takara Tomy except Galaxy Pegasus (Hasbro).
( There are sticker sheets for both of the Fusion Hades, everything else is as displayed in the image )

Thanks for your time!

[Image: 1ETMTir.jpg]
That could be around 100-200 dollars
That Duo Uranus is worth $100 on it's own if in good condition.
Jade Jupiter another $60+.

As a lot, you are looking at $350+ value-wise.
Wow, that is some range of estimates, and more than what I was expecting. Thanks for the insight!

I doubt this is worth mentioning but, the bag of extra parts also does includes the track/tip, S130MB, from the BB-121 DX Set and Rex + UW145EWD from the B-117 Blader Set. Unfortunately I gave away L-Drago Guardian and Nightmare fusion wheel.

Edit:
I managed to find the orange MF2 face bolt and took a picture of the parts I thought was worth mentioning

[Image: SF6PbZp.jpg]
(Apr. 28, 2019  8:58 AM)NoKey Wrote: Wow, that is some range of estimates, and more than what I was expecting. Thanks for the insight!

I doubt this is worth mentioning but, the bag of extra parts also does includes the track/tip, S130MB, from the BB-121 DX Set and Rex + UW145EWD from the B-117 Blader Set. Unfortunately I gave away L-Drago Guardian and Nightmare fusion wheel.

Edit:
I managed to find the orange MF2 face bolt and took a picture of the parts I thought was worth mentioning

Question, do you have the sticker sheet for L-Drago guardian?
(Apr. 01, 2021  2:19 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2019  8:58 AM)NoKey Wrote: Wow, that is some range of estimates, and more than what I was expecting. Thanks for the insight!

Edit:

Don't nercopost!
(Apr. 01, 2021  5:58 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  2:19 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Question, do you have the sticker sheet for L-Drago guardian?
Don't nercopost!

I was only asking, is that a problem?
Yes it is look at the date smh
(Apr. 01, 2021  6:02 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  5:58 PM)kai edits Wrote: Don't nercopost!

I was only asking, is that a problem?

It is a problem because the thread has been inactive for quite some time which means that the seller has most likely stopped selling. If you see threads like this that haven’t been posted in for 3 weeks don’t respond.
(Apr. 01, 2021  6:12 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  6:02 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: I was only asking, is that a problem?

It is a problem because the thread has been inactive for quite some time which means that the seller has most likely stopped selling. If you see threads like this that haven’t been posted in for 3 weeks don’t respond.

Thank you for telling and explaining. I will keep that in mind. I was looking for an L-Drago Guardian from any selling thread and tried to see if they had the L-Drago parts available.
(Apr. 01, 2021  6:15 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  6:12 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It is a problem because the thread has been inactive for quite some time which means that the seller has most likely stopped selling. If you see threads like this that haven’t been posted in for 3 weeks don’t respond.

Thank you for telling and explaining. I will keep that in mind. I was looking for an L-Drago Guardian from any selling thread and tried to see if they had the L-Drago parts available.

You could make a thread in the bey marketplace asking to buy.
(Apr. 01, 2021  2:19 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote:

Edit:

I have the sticker sheet for L-Drago Guardian. PM me.