[Selling]  [Selling] HUGE Beyblade Lot! MFB & Burst

(Mar. 01, 2017  3:33 AM)RYANTHEDRAGON98 Wrote: Sup dude, just wondering, how much does this entire thing cost and how good are the beyblades you are selling, and can you send me pics of your burst beyblades

What you see in the pics is what you get. Most of my beys are pretty good, especially burst. Just got to find the right combo. $250 for everything, $120 for just burst, $170 for just metal fight.
Okay, thank you, just wanted to know.
Edit: Everything for 175!
can i mhave the hell kerbacks evil befall gladiator bahamdia and rock aries but instead of money a trade
(Mar. 14, 2017  2:04 AM)ethen brown Wrote: can i mhave the hell kerbacks evil befall gladiator bahamdia and rock aries but instead of money a trade
Not looking to trade or sell individually. Only $175 for the lot, or more for seperate all burst / all mfb.
If this is still open, I'm willing to buy it for $175 as soon as I can set up a Paypal.
(Mar. 14, 2017  3:36 AM)Kerbecss Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2017  2:04 AM)ethen brown Wrote: can i mhave the hell kerbacks evil befall gladiator bahamdia and rock aries but instead of money a trade
Not looking to trade or sell individually. Only $175 for the lot, or more for seperate all burst / all mfb.

Are you selling the lot anymore
(Feb. 23, 2017  9:20 PM)Kerbecss Wrote: Hello WBO! Today im putting up all of my Beyblade stuff for sale. 
This is a sale for the lot ONLY.

Beyblades are from takara tomy, and hasbro. The flash saggitario is rapidity and I think theres a basalt horgium that is too but other than that everything is legit. Comes with launchers. See pictures blow.

Asking $175 friends and family paypal. 

[Image: q0ZvlMM.jpg]
[Image: qn9v13Z.jpg]
[Image: UzixoXg.jpg]
[Image: Iuj2NZN.jpg]
[Image: T0QqYtb.jpg]

iwant to buy this!

Where can i talk to kerbecss

where can i talk to kerbecss?????????????????

(Mar. 14, 2017  3:36 AM)Kerbecss Wrote:

(Mar. 01, 2018  4:54 PM)basilhs100 Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2017  9:20 PM)Kerbecss Wrote: Hello WBO! Today im putting up all of my Beyblade stuff for sale. 
This is a sale for the lot ONLY.

Beyblades are from takara tomy, and hasbro. The flash saggitario is rapidity and I think theres a basalt horgium that is too but other than that everything is legit. Comes with launchers. See pictures blow.

Asking $175 friends and family paypal. 

[Image: q0ZvlMM.jpg]
[Image: qn9v13Z.jpg]
[Image: UzixoXg.jpg]
[Image: Iuj2NZN.jpg]
[Image: T0QqYtb.jpg]

iwant to buy this!

Where can i talk to kerbecss

where can i talk to kerbecss?????????????????
you willing to sell nova neptune/quad quetz by itself
can soemone say to me if kerbecss sells anymore his beyblades????????
@[basilhs100] & @[TheGalaxyHeart]: This thread is from February 2017. I have a feeling they are gone by now, unfortunately.

If you want to be sure, I suggest private messaging Kerbecss. That's probably your best bet.
(Mar. 02, 2018  7:50 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: @[basilhs100] & @[TheGalaxyHeart]: This thread is from February 2017. I have a feeling they are gone by now, unfortunately.

If you want to be sure, I suggest private messaging Kerbecss. That's probably your best bet.
That's no use too.. cause kerbecss was last see on May 25th 2017.
(Mar. 02, 2018  9:39 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2018  7:50 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: @[basilhs100] & @[TheGalaxyHeart]: This thread is from February 2017. I have a feeling they are gone by now, unfortunately.

That's no use too.. cause kerbecss was last see on May 25th 2017.

The point, keep on trying others
(Mar. 02, 2018  9:39 AM)Suhasini Wrote: That's no use too.. cause kerbecss was last see on May 25th 2017.

Unless he changed his email or PM settings or something, he should get an email if he gets a private message.

There is also the direct email feature, in case you're worried PM notification settings were disabled.

(Mar. 02, 2018  12:59 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: The point, keep on trying others

Yeah, I think this would be the better way to go. I imagine he'd be bumping this thread if he still had them, or at least logged in fairly recently.

But some people like making sure they're given it every last shot before moving on.
how much is the string launcher and grip i'm not interested in the beylogger
Do sowomone know if sowmone sells mfb collection?