[Selling]  Selling Legend Beyblade Set, HMS, MFB, Plastics & more

Can I please buy an EWD performance tip / bottom from you? How much do I have to pay for it?
(Nov. 27, 2012  2:38 PM)$hinchan! Wrote: hey bro i need some parts , can i get them if yes i need a cs, a hf  and do u have a clear wheel of pegasus ? plz

reply i would like to buy them

I have a Pegasus / Pegasis 1 energy ring / clear wheel. Would you like to buy it?
(Dec. 23, 2016  10:18 AM)Blader ZX Wrote: Can I please buy an EWD performance tip / bottom from you? How much do I have to pay for it?

Send me a PM
Do you have Dranzer V's spin gear+magnecore between the spin gears you sell separately?
(Dec. 29, 2016  2:45 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Do you have Dranzer V's spin gear+magnecore between the spin gears you sell separately?

I have, be it is wiser to purchase the entire bey inorder to save shipping
Got d bey..It is stunning condition n rocking d stadium...Thanx Ashton!
IMP Note - I will be shipping stuff by 20th Jan. If anyone wants stuff, please purchase it before the 20th of Jan
Hey Ashton, long time no see. I was wondering if you had a blue sea drake ms or wolborg ms for sale?
(Jan. 18, 2017  9:21 PM)sharkee9 Wrote: Hey Ashton, long time no see. I was wondering if you had a blue sea drake ms or wolborg ms for sale?

He doesn't have any HMS beys
(Jan. 18, 2017  10:18 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: He doesn't have any HMS beys

You've gotta PM him. ^^
Bump.

I will be shipping Beys on the 10th of Feb.
Those who are interested, please contact me by 30th Jan with the list of Beys and then we can continue the deal
are u selling your phantom orion for 110 still? im very interested, I did pm, so please let me know asap, that thing looks amazing!
I will be shipping the packages by 28th of Feb. Those interested in buying, contact me before 20th of March. Anything after that will not be accepted.
Hey Bladers

Im selling all of these Burst Beyblades In a lot 

All 23(?) For 250$ ( with shipping included internationally )

https://youtu.be/VMd5cQewD_M

They are a Junk lot... All junk.. Used Beyblades
But in OK playable and usable condition.. some parts are worn like rubber tips

Yet it is still good for such a price .. 250$

Those interested. Send me a PM
----- I have a announcement -----

I will be shipping all packages on May 2nd
Please make any purchases before May 1st

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

I'm giving a 25% off on all items, if the purchases are made before 24th March.
Payment has to be made by 24th March
The discount is valid till 24th March

But please note that all items will be shipped by May 2nd only

This offer is cux I celebrated my birthday on 21st March 
Same as nickien, I have to write a negative comment against this seller.
Since I purchased beys from nickien and Ashton Pinto is responsible for shipping the beys, I was told the beys would be shipped in mid-February.
However, they didnt come as I expected till I asked for the progress.
The shipment had to be delayed to March and I further added a purple Virgo as I saw it available here.

All until early March that Ashton Pinto told me the package was shipped but the Virgo was lost. It was such a sudden that Ashton Pinto, the organizer of WBO tournaments didnt check the stock as nickien did.

Bad experience after all and I hope no one would suffer from such incidents in the future.
Hi i am from mumbai i want a cosmic pegasus for cheap price can you give one plsssss
(Mar. 27, 2017  2:25 PM)Adarsh Mishra Wrote: Hi i am from mumbai i want a cosmic pegasus for cheap price can you give one plsssss

He doesn't have Big Bang Pegasis listed
Bump
Removed all of these and added a fresh lot with updated rules explained in detail 
Plese check the first post 

Those interested in buying please note that I will be able to ship on May first week .. not before that

Plastic Generation

Metal System / Pre-HWS - NOT SELLING ANYMORE

MFB beys => 7$ each - NOT SELLING ( WILL ADD FRESH LOT )
Phantom Orion (Skeleton version) => 110$ - SOLDOUT - Yet to Ship
I am from Chennai I want a matel beyblade
At cheapest rate
BUMP

Giving a 30% off on all things mentioned in this thread (refer first post) if
Purchases are made before April 5th.
Payment done before April 5th

Will be shipping in May first week ending.

Offer valid till 5th April only