[Selling]  Selling Legend Beyblade Set, HMS, MFB, Plastics & more

Just wondering how far back of this thread is still relevant. I don't know what I should be browsing or what interests I can ask about.
(May. 13, 2017  1:29 AM)8-Bit Wolf Wrote: Just wondering how far back of this thread is still relevant. I don't know what I should be browsing or what interests I can ask about.

Don't wonder.
Read the first post
Received my beys which I purchased from Ashton.. Awesome condition and nice packaging and thanks for those Pokemon cards..
(Feb. 23, 2013  8:55 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: bump.. have many MFB beys, PM me for  details, pictures will be provided on request.

I want spiral Capricorn 90mf ..
(May. 28, 2017  10:47 AM)Rahil singh Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2013  8:55 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: bump.. have many MFB beys, PM me for  details, pictures will be provided on request.

I want spiral Capricorn 90mf ..

PM Me
Hasbro Dragoon GT for sale here! PM me!
I recently got some launchers from him for Burst Format. And I can say they were 100% as described and 100 genuine (obviously). I can't comment on shipping as I picked em up at last event, but whenever I got via shipping, all beys came very fast (of max 1-2 days after shipping) and all were exactly as described.

Getting from him since 2 years now, highly recommended Smile
Hey mate are you still selling the plastic? I'm interested in Metal Draciel, but also wanting to spend $100 to get back into it. I'm buying for old nostalgic feels. Look forward to hearing from you
You're an amazing seller bro! Do check him out guys!
Amazing seller. Fast shipping. And also, very easy to communicate. Plus amazing condition of the Beyblades sold. Looking forward to the next deal bro. Thanks a lot.
Ashton you are one of the best seller. Beys are so awesome and quality is good also. Completely satisfied. Hope to do future deals ??
To everyone reading this, I definitely recommend Ashton ? he's one of the best sellers around. He's kind and reliable
Thanks guys! I am happy that you all posted on my thread. Those who have purchased from me or traded with me, please do post in my thread. I really appreciate the honest reviews
I have a lot of stuff here
https://ashtonsbeybladecollection.wordpr...htonpinto/
Thank you so much for the wolborg bro. Amazing bey. ?
How much is Black Dranzer for ???

Thanks for the Dranzer S Ashton Pinto, it gives me a lot of good nostalgic vibes
Hey bladers ! So i updated my thread. Please PM me if interested. You can message me on whatsapp/instagram/FB etc. I use them more often than the WBO
I got 3 beys from Asthon and they are best in quality...
With fast shipping process.
And that wishes card are awesome..
Highly recommendend by me to purchase beys from Asthon...

Thanks Bro
Jatin
I'm sorry but this thread is confusing to read. How do I know what's in your current stock? Look at picture, then see if it has been sold?
(Feb. 15, 2020  1:28 AM)Polishxthunder Wrote: I'm sorry but this thread is confusing to read. How do I know what's in your current stock? Look at picture, then see if it has been sold?

Hi ! All the pics in the first post of this thread is in stock, unless mentioned sold
Got some really cool giveaway prize beys from Ashton today. Including a brand new Divine Fox, a Wyborg and a Dragoon F.
The shipping was surprisingly quick and the package came undamaged.
Thanks for this mate, cheers.
How much is phantom Orion skeleton version??
(Feb. 18, 2020  10:06 PM)deepeshkumar Wrote: How much is phantom Orion skeleton version??

Phantom Orion Skeleton version was sold yesterday. 

@beyvollecterxx I PMed you Smile