[Selling]  [Dio's shop] Galux & Cyber Driger !! Blizzard Orthrus ! ! custom beys !!

I'll take a Tryhorn, PM me please if you still have any!
I pm-ed an offer for some hms. Please let me know what you think.
If I had the money I'd be all over Galux, maybe one day if you're still making them.
(Feb. 22, 2014  2:10 AM)Eco Wrote: If I had the money I'd be all over Galux, maybe one day if you're still making them.
orders for custom beys are welcome, please let me know if you're interested. Stupid
I would like to buy a Galux and a couple other beys that you have made. Please let me know what you can do! Thanks!

Cody
[quote='dio' pid='942519' dateline='1334849574']
PM ME FOR THE OFFER
SOME OF THE FOLLOWING BEYS ARE NIP ! Stupid

I really want a Galux and a couple other beys, so I sent you a PM!
Dio, OMFG

How do you make those Beys?
They look so authentic and real

Very impressive job man!

Must take a long time to design and build them
Please tell me he has at least been on since July x.x I need to make a purchasee
(Dec. 07, 2014  3:25 AM)BeyKing23 Wrote: Please tell me he has at least been on since July x.x I need to make a purchasee

You can see in his profile that he was last online in October, but I do not know if he would promptly read a new private message ... You can always try, though.
Yeah I saw and sent him the message Hopefully he will see it soon enough
(Dec. 09, 2014  4:20 AM)BeyKing23 Wrote: Yeah I saw and sent him the message Hopefully he will see it soon enough
sorry for the late late reply, please check your message box. Stupid
merry xmas !
Is driger GT for sale?
Tried sending you a private message about making a purchase, it keeps giving me errors though so I sent it to your e-mail.

EDIT: please tell me you're still doing this, I've wanted Tryhorn since the episode first aired on Cartoon Network back when I was a kid, to know someone makes it, I really must have one :s want Pierce Hedgehog just cause I like the colors, would buy Cyber Dranzer but says sold Uncertain
(May. 04, 2015  11:23 PM)EeveeDemon Wrote: Hey dio, do you do custom orders??

PM him for quick answers ....
I can attest to the good quality of Dio's customs. I have the Cyber Dranzer in my possession now. And its Beautiful.
I am just stunned by seeing your collection.I would love to buy many of them
But its a bit difficult conacting you here.Are you on whatsapp ?Pm me on +919999958183
Dear Sales Manager how can I buy Gallux yours.
(Dec. 28, 2015  2:46 AM)Yannick Berz Wrote: Dear Sales Manager how can I buy Gallux yours.

Hey Yannick,

It says in the OP to please PM him offers (but some already have set prices, such as Galux), so PM him telling him you want to buy it. You will have to pay by PayPal (as stated in the OP), and the rest is for you to ask Dio Smile