[Selling]  Dan’s Plastics and HMS Selling Thread (Green MSUV NIB)

Hello everyone. 

It feels like forever since I’ve last made a post here. To cut to the chase, I have an extensive plastics collection that I’m beginning to trim down as well as a couple of HMS that are NIB. Below you will find pictures of a few of the Beyblades I am looking to sell, with that said, this is a fraction of what I have so if there is a particular plastic or individual part you are looking for (recolours aside), consider sending me a PM because I probably have one or two somewhere. If there is a Beyblade in the pictures you want, send me a PM with a potential offer in USD. None of these Beyblades will have a set price. 

Before that, though, I have a few HMS Beyblades I have been dying to get my hands on one way or another. I am willing to trade or pay outright, just send me a PM if you have the following:

[*]Wolborg (Translucent Yellow) from Hasbro's Phantom Force 

With that out of the way, here are pictures for your perusal. As well as light commentary.

Cyber Dragoon (Click to View)

Extra Dark Dragoons (Click to View)

Draciel S (Black, Clear) (Click to View)

Dragoon S (Black Metallic, Blue) (Click to View)

Dragoon V (Red, Silver with Gold WD, Silver with Special Sticker, White) (Click to View)

Dragoon V2 (Fireblood, White) (Click to View)

Gaia Dragoon (Red, Purple) (Click to View)

Torch Pegasus (Click to View)

[*]

Below are the Beyblades I have NIB, as in untouched.  At the very bottom are 3 Dragoon MSUVs. I haven’t take the tape off of any of them, either, but upon request to inspect the insides, I can do so. 

NIB Lime-Green MSUV (Click to View)

NIB Burning Kerberous (Click to View)

NIB Grip Attacker (Gunmetal Black) (Click to View)

NIB Dark Dragoon (Click to View)

NIB Flash Leopard (Blue), Metal Dranzer (Yellow) (Click to View)

NIB Gaia Dragoon V (Click to View)

NIB Dragoon V2 (Red) (Click to View)

NIB Dragoon S (Metallic Silver) (Click to View)

Verification (Click to View)

I ship from Canada, and I imagine that I can ship just about anywhere. This took forever to write up. Thanks.
My eyes got caught by Uriel 2 immediately because I heard how good the blade base was

Then I started laughing because the comment reminded me how often the blade base breaks lol
How much is Uriel 2? I really like that one

Wait I just actually read the post
I enjoyed the added commentary! Smile Cool items too, not the ones I'm looking for, so good luck selling.
Sorry cause there was probably a lot of work with the pics but

you have to have a paper with your username in every picture
(Mar. 30, 2021  10:49 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Sorry cause there was probably a lot of work with the pics but

you have to have a paper with your username in every picture

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, Valtaoi. I can't retroactively fix the individual photos, but I have included a photo with 'em all bunched together with my name on it. Thanks again.
I've gone and tweaked things I'm looking to buy to include a wider selection of HMS. and am willing to participate in trades. Thanks.
(Mar. 30, 2021  4:51 AM)Dan Wrote: Buy this before Th!nk does, it will make him mad. Seriously. Do it.
Oi ya dog!
Updated the list to reflect what is left. Reminder, I have a whole host of beyblades not posted, recolours and all, that is simply too time consuming to document. If you are looking for something not pictured, PM me and it might be available anyway.
Once again updated the list, as well a trimmed down the list of needed HMS.
Updated post, further trimming down the list of HMS and putting a few things on hold for users.
Can I get the cyber dragoon
(Apr. 11, 2021  11:22 PM)kai edits Wrote: Can I get the cyber dragoon

(Mar. 30, 2021  4:51 AM)Dan Wrote: If there is a Beyblade in the pictures you want, send me a PM with a potential offer in USD. 

Thanks
Updated again.
Hey Dan, is there anything Hasbro in your collection? Alternatively, any stadiums for sale/trade?
(Apr. 14, 2021  2:14 AM)Polishxthunder Wrote: Hey Dan, is there anything Hasbro in your collection? Alternatively, any stadiums for sale/trade?

I only have two Hasbro pieces, they're both recolours for my personal collection, I'm sorry.

I have a Stamina-type beystadium I don't mind parting with. Identical to tornado attack, but lacks the ridge. Thanks.
Hello Dan, I saw the second MSUV pictures and just wanted to ask if it is possible to show the bottom left corner of the back? It is not showing completely on my side.
(Apr. 16, 2021  3:50 AM)Bogart Wrote: Hello Dan, I saw the second MSUV pictures and just wanted to ask if it is possible to show the bottom left corner of the back? It is not showing completely on my side.

Bogart. Yes. I'll PM you that now.
Thanks, also the front bottom left corner is not showing as well.

Thanks Dan, I saw all the corners on the second MSUV and saw a very nice box condition overall. However, the front middle left corner was a bit worn for my liking. I am going to pass on it since I know these are worth near the $1000 dollar mark and I want to be able to feel 100% sure which one I will purchase with that kind of money. Thank you though for the really good communication.
(Apr. 16, 2021  3:57 AM)Bogart Wrote: Thanks, also the front bottom left corner is not showing as well.

Thanks Dan,  I saw all the corners on the second MSUV and saw a very nice box condition overall. However,  the front middle left corner was a bit worn for my liking. I am going to pass on it since I know these are worth near the $1000 dollar mark and I want to be able to feel 100% sure which one I will purchase with that kind of money. Thank you though for the really good communication.

Bogart. Please use PM's, don't just edit, or I won't get a notification for it. I can negotiate, well below $1000 mark for you.
Updated available beys to reflect what has been yeeted.
(Apr. 21, 2021  6:43 AM)RONIN_WARRIOR Wrote: What price for White Dragoon V2?

(Mar. 30, 2021  4:51 AM)Dan Wrote: If there is a Beyblade in the pictures you want, send me a PM with a potential offer in USD.
Thanks
Once again updated the list ever so slightly.
Bump, for those who may still be looking for stuff. List is up to date.