[Selling]  Dan’s Plastics and HMS Selling Thread (Green MSUV NIB)

Updated the list to indicate which beyblades are on hold for others. Anything else is still available.
Updated OP.
(May. 09, 2021  4:32 PM)Dan Wrote: Updated OP.

Hey Dan, is that first white NIB Dragoon MSUV still for sale? If so, I'm thinking about buying it...

EDIT: Is the NIB Red Dragoon V2 still for sale?
(May. 10, 2021  5:25 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(May. 09, 2021  4:32 PM)Dan Wrote: Updated OP.

Hey Dan, is that first white NIB Dragoon MSUV still for sale? If so, I'm thinking about buying it...

Hello, yup I keep my list up to date. If you want to contact me when you're done deliberating, you can PM me!
(May. 10, 2021  5:28 AM)Dan Wrote:
(May. 10, 2021  5:25 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Hey Dan, is that first white NIB Dragoon MSUV still for sale? If so, I'm thinking about buying it...

Hello, yup I keep my list up to date. If you want to contact me when you're done deliberating, you can PM me!

Here's the thing - I live in Australia, so whatever price I offer you in USD is about double in AUD, and I don't want to feel like I'm being stingy, and I don't want to pay WAY too much then I'm willing to spend, so is it possible I PM you several different prices and you choose what you're more comfortable with?
(May. 10, 2021  5:33 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(May. 10, 2021  5:28 AM)Dan Wrote: Hello, yup I keep my list up to date. If you want to contact me when you're done deliberating, you can PM me!

Here's the thing - I live in Australia, so whatever price I offer you in USD is about double in AUD, and I don't want to feel like I'm being stingy, and I don't want to pay WAY too much then I'm willing to spend, so is it possible I PM you several different prices and you choose what you're more comfortable with?

I understand that completely, conversion is killer. You can PM me what you're comfortable with but I just want to be open and say I do get regularly high-ish offers in USD that, in conversion, would be a serious chunk of change for you. So it is a tough spot for me too, since I don't want to seem like a jerk and turn things down outright. Nevertheless it can't hurt to just try shooting a shot.
Small bump. I've added the following: NIB Wolborg MS, NIB RB2 Prize Sea Dragon and used RB4 Orange Dranzer MF. Check OP for pictures of them.
This is epic!! i got to get some of these!!
Thanks. I've updated the list slightly. Zeus NIB no longer on hold.
Certain things gone now, and certain things came off hold. It is now properly reflected in OP.
Is the Black Driger F and Gigars with matching winder still available? Thanks!
(Jun. 15, 2021  2:53 AM)Stegal Wrote: Is the Black Driger F and Gigars with matching winder still available? Thanks!

I regularly update the post, anything you see listed is still available, yes!
Sent you a PM.
Updated the OP, certain things are no longer available and it is now reflective of that.
(Jul. 12, 2021  6:33 AM)Maximiliano.127 Wrote: Is the dragoon msuv still available?

Unfortunately it is on hold right now. I will be getting a Black Dranzer MS NIB in to me soon, if that is another thing you'd be interested in.
Hi!
Good afternoon, how much cost Black Driger F, Black Dranzer and one NIB Dragoon MSUV?
Would you ship to Mexico?
Thank you in advance!

(Jul. 12, 2021  7:06 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  6:33 AM)Maximiliano.127 Wrote: Is the dragoon msuv still available?

Unfortunately it is on hold right now. I will be getting a Black Dranzer MS NIB in to me soon, if that is another thing you'd be interested in.

Oh! And how much a Black Dranzer would it cost?
(Jul. 14, 2021  10:48 PM)kurofye Wrote: Hi!
Good afternoon, how much cost Black Driger F, Black Dranzer and one NIB Dragoon MSUV?
Thank you in advance!

(Jul. 12, 2021  7:06 PM)Dan Wrote: Unfortunately it is on hold right now. I will be getting a Black Dranzer MS NIB in to me soon, if that is another thing you'd be interested in.

How much would black dranzer ms be? And do you by any chance have a red dranzer ms new in box as well
(Jul. 18, 2021  8:10 AM)Maximiliano.127 Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2021  10:48 PM)kurofye Wrote: Hi!
Thank you in advance!

How much would black dranzer ms be? And do you by any chance have a red dranzer ms new in box as well

If there is a Beyblade in the pictures you want, send me a PM with a potential offer in USD.
Updated the OP.
Updated the OP once again, this time including one of my wants: blue Spriggan GT Chip from Vol. 18 prize NS.Pr.Om 天. Message me if you have one and would like to trade or sell. Also wouldn't mind another blue Lord from WBBA release of Lord Achilles.
I've updated the OP - I have a Shining God MS for sale. The stickers on the AR are beat up but the AR is in great condition otherwise. The CWD and RC are both untouched and unspun.

Also, have NIB A-130 for sale. PM me if interested in either of these.
Updated the OP.
Updated the OP again.