[Selling]  -SHOP CLOSED-

For any after sales issue, please email me directly with the email provided. 
Thank you
I don't mean to put you down or anything, so please don't get offended. Nevertheless, I do believe that your Omega Dragonis may just be out of competitive pricing. My suggestion is anywhere between 10-15 USD is about right. Sorry if I made you mad, but you asked for it.
Okay sure thanks for your suggestion
Will change it now!
How about the prices for the burst items?
Had a quick look on eBay. Most sellers price it at 30 or so USD. I'd say anywhere between 15-25 is a good price, but just my suggestion. (for the Valkryei layer. I'd personally sell all of those three for between 15-25 USD (as in the layer costs 25 or the unite costs 25, not all three together for 25)
Woah!
Didn't know that it was worth that much
Thank you!
Yeah, I'm not sure if it is overpriced or not, but that's what eBay showed. Consider making a set percentage of profit for each sale (for example if you want a 30% profit on everything you want, consider increasing the price of the item by 30%, from the price you got it at)
I can't help but notice that your gold Survive driver is very clearly a gold Defense driver. Might wanna fix that description.
How much for Exceed evil eye. G. At?
(Jun. 27, 2018  2:07 PM)arandomhobbyist Wrote: Bump!

What bump is that frame or what
(Jun. 27, 2018  8:13 PM)Sagarshahi Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2018  2:07 PM)arandomhobbyist Wrote: Bump!

What bump is that frame or what
This bump is not the Bump frame. Lol.. But is a short form of- Bringing my post up. It is used to bring your thread on top of the Latest post pager on the latest posts page.