[Selling]  Clearance

Wait, so why would you sell something you don't have...?
And i was oe of the first people to preorder this, i got this like 2 months in advance.
You gave everyone else a tracking number and not me, did you even ship mine and on what day?
Why did you say you shipped mine but never gave me a tracking number when everyone else got on? People in georgia and north carolina got theres on thursday and friday and still nothing for me!
For the love of gawd people, THERE EXISTS SOMETHING CALLED FREAKING HIGHSCHOOL!

Do you know the hell I've been through trying to get these freaking orders? DO YOU?

People criticizing about my prices, people not getting the right pull on a Booster, A to Z claims, dying against competition like BeybladeJapan.

So no Zain, I am not all here.

Everybody just stop and leave me alone.
Can you stop being so rude and not just PM him this? Clearly he didn't want you commenting here since he had your posts removed.
(Apr. 16, 2012  10:34 PM)WabbitStore Wrote: For the love of gawd people, THERE EXISTS SOMETHING CALLED FREAKING HIGHSCHOOL!

Do you know the hell I've been through trying to get these freaking orders? DO YOU?

People criticizing about my prices, people not getting the right pull on a Booster, A to Z claims, dying against competition like BeybladeJapan.

So no Zain, I am not all here.

Everybody just stop.

I have asked this question multiple times and you have yet to give me an answer though responding to my other questions.
(Apr. 16, 2012  10:35 PM)Ultra Wrote: Can you stop being so rude and not just PM him this? Clearly he didn't want you commenting here since he had your posts removed.

The posts wernt removed because th!nk said they were feedback.
... You really do have some responsibility when you open up a store..

We don't know the hell you've been through, but to be honest that is completely your problem as a seller.
Just close your store until you can get onto solid ground. That would be the responsible thing to do instead of not shipping orders or whatever it is..
Alright everyone, let's take it down a notch. I'm closing this thread for the time being, and those who are directly affected can reach each other via PM.

The Committee understands that there have been some orders gone unfilled, and that Wabbitstore is refunding those customers who are disappointed not to be receiving the items they had ordered.

Please try to be courteous with one another, despite your anger and disappointment.