[Selling]  [Selling]CRUelty's Extra Parts for Sale!

*Bump*
Oops, sorry, didn't see you there Tongue_out

Just for a little bit of giggles.

~~~~~

Well, so the buyer for 85XF says he may not pay for awhile, so I will not send. I am selling ALL extra parts on eBay within the next week, so the one who WAS going to buy, please PM me if you're going to buy eventually (as in, not in a month). If you're interested in the whole lot, PM me, but I would prefer to have such on eBay. Thanks!
Well, um, bump.
85XF is pretty much sold, but I am still open to new offers, if they are the right price.
As for the rest, I'm in the process of putting them on eBay, BUT, you can offer on any one part. Please PM me on offers if you have one.
Ode to the bump. I love how this is 11 posts in a row by me XD
(Sep. 21, 2011  11:22 PM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: Might buy Poison, plz pm me.
PM sent!
Do u have a libra, bd145 (any color) or a working EDS
(Sep. 24, 2011  5:16 PM)Fury Wrote: Do u have a libra, bd145 (any color) or a working EDS

Try reading the OP.
i did read it i was wondering if he had any that he would sell that wernt in the op
What I have in the OP is what I'm selling.
Sorry.
(Sep. 24, 2011  5:16 PM)Fury Wrote: Do u have a libra, bd145 (any color) or a working EDS

I already told you, HERE, in the Maximum Battles 2.0 thread, where you were apparently going to spam your own thread.
This is a bump, accept it Smile
WILL NOW ACCEPT NEARLY ANY OFFER!
And 85XF is officially sold Smile
Here's a bump for ya.
Poison has been sold, if you'd like to buy, it'd be nice to buy the whole lot. Still debating whether or not to put it on eBay...
Bump. I'll sell everything in one, make offers. I'm thinking about 25 bucks...
If you HAVE to buy seperately... just PM me everything.
More bumpness. I will sell seperately, if it interests you. I just want these things gone.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/140625603570?ssP...500wt_1287
Well, I put everything on an eBay lot. Sorry if this is asking too much, this is just how much I more than likely would have gotten if I sold everything one by one Uncertain
Forgot to post here a while back, haha Tongue_out

85 and XF came pretty quickly and in great condition. A week shipping isn't bad in the slightest. Coasters is a good seller, and assuming he doesn't sell his parts as a lot, I'd really recommend buying from him if something catches your eye. Grin
Bump! Major update! More items for sale! PM me all offers! Post all questions here!
Bump!
I would prefer greatly to sell in a lot, so I could spend a little less on shipping (13 year old kid with no source of income here...). If you're interested, make an offer on all of the parts. If you can only buy one or two parts, I totally understand, too.
Bump!
I'll be honest, it's scary how much I've bumped this thread...