[Selling]  Bloody devil & Shining god NIB/Selling NIB Plastics L@@K!

Sorry Guys my shop is Temporarily Closed!
But you can still browse what i have left.
Thanks i'll be back on when i'm out of HIBERNATION!
THanks!

Well i had fun trying to buy all the Plastic Generation and Heavy Metal System Generation Beyblade one can possibly get.
Here is your chance to get the Beyblades that you never had!

Rules: DO NOT SPAM my thread. First come, First serve. Pm your offer and i will let you know if we agree to the terms. You can also check my --> eBay Store <-- and let me know your offer for that auction and i will gladly close that auction for you. I only accept Paypal

Shipping base price: $6.50 Priority Mail U.S Residents... $8.00 First Class International... $17.00 International Priority Mail... All other shipping prices varies in weight.
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13.
NIB Bloody devil & NIB Shining god

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK MY eBay Store! Pm me your eBay offer here and i will gladly take down that auction, that's if we agree on the terms.
Someone bought the $120 Zeus? Unbelievable.
Ultra- If you'd remember, I had asked the cost of a Zeus in Plastics Q&A, and was rather shocked by your answer (which priced it at $30-$40, I guess?).
Well, this($120 for a Zeus) was the very reason which shocked me back then. Smile
I'm just horrified by the price of GT beys generally since I have bought Zeus and Dranzer and Dragoon GT for a lot less than it would cost now(and that was like 1 or 2 years ago)
The last NIB Zeus sold for $120 and that was a Hasbro, this one is Takara and therefore much more valuable. It's a very rare beyblade, especially in that condition, and if someone bought it, it means that someone found it to be worth the price. This is an average price for a NIB Zeus.

If you want to call a price 'unbelievable' and say you're 'horrified' by it, have enough respect not to do it in the sellers topic.
Ugh, I absolutely love the gunmetal black Burning Kerberous and would totally pay sixty-five dollars for it ...
First time seeing you buy something here on WBO. aha.

And, isn't it $70 with shipping? Wink
man you have some SEXY stuff there

i wish i had the money for that ULTRA SEXY black Dragoon V Crying Crying
(Apr. 14, 2012  6:35 PM)Zain Wrote: The last NIB Zeus sold for $120 and that was a Hasbro, this one is Takara and therefore much more valuable. It's a very rare beyblade, especially in that condition, and if someone bought it, it means that someone found it to be worth the price. This is an average price for a NIB Zeus.

If you want to call a price 'unbelievable' and say you're 'horrified' by it, have enough respect not to do it in the sellers topic.

It's not an average price, it's definitely one of the higher end prices people will pay for it, but it's also not "unbelievable" by any means, they do go for that semi-regularly.

Anyway, on topic, these are seriously incredible. I share Kai-V's attitude towards gunmetal Burning Kerberous, it is quite simply one of the best looking beyblades ever produced. But, other things must take priority for me right now.

No idea how you could bear to part with them, haha :3
I am overwhelmed by the competition, I am a fail sales person so I will leave and be back another day.

Good Luck to you folks.
Y did you close it? Ir doesnt look like there is a lot of people?
Even though I have no idea if or when daWRETCHED-one plans to reopen his store, it seems courteous to still mention here that my package, which was sturdy with bubble wrap inside, arrived after less than two weeks, which is really good for Canada, hah. And the gunmetal black Burning Kerberous was all perfect as expected. Before confirming the order, he showed me the state of the box even though it was nothing to worry about at all. He also provided a photograph of the box at his house, and then at the post office with the stickers on it. He also made sure to ship as soon as he could.
May I ask what that SpinGear Magical is?
how much for salamalyon?
(Jul. 15, 2012  8:05 AM)deshun99 Wrote: how much is dragoon gt and dragoon ms

The OP says to PM him offers.
I'd love to buy some of these HMS, so hopefully you can expect a PM soon.

However, I hope you're not expecting the same prices as your eBay auction for Shining God, it's very rare but not worth that much money. I've seen one go for 120 USD, and the highest I've seen that was reasonable was 240.
I pm'd him a while ago and he hasn't replied. It's been almost a week now...
(Jul. 18, 2012  9:58 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: I pm'd him a while ago and he hasn't replied. It's been almost a week now...

Hello, your highest offers was $20 for even the high end items such as shining god. I don't know what to think about that. I couldn't be bothered with that type of offers. I thought maybe you had an idea what my price were on eBay. Be that as it may, my prices are ridiculously high but people still buy them.

Example:
NIB 8 Dragoon Collection $400 SOLD
NIP Yellow Apollon $300 SOLD
NIB Dark Draciel $100 SOLD
NIP Cyber Dragoon Spec $50 SOLD
NIP Spike Lizard $50 SOLD
These are just a few in three weeks.

So like i said when i returned your pm, pick 6 beys and give me your "Best" offer and we can go from there.

Thanks for the Bump!

(Jul. 18, 2012  2:04 PM)DaWRETCHED-one Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2012  9:58 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: I pm'd him a while ago and he hasn't replied. It's been almost a week now...

Hello, your highest offers was $20 for even the high end items such as shining god. I don't know what to think about that. I couldn't be bothered with that type of offers. I thought maybe you had an idea what my price were on eBay. Be that as it may, my prices are ridiculously high but people still buy them.

Example:
NIB 8 Dragoon Collection $400 SOLD
NIP Yellow Apollon $300 SOLD
NIB Dark Draciel $100 SOLD
NIP Cyber Dragoon Spec $50 SOLD
NIP Spike Lizard $50 SOLD
These are just a few in three weeks.

So like i said when i returned your pm, pick 6 beys and give me your "Best" offer and we can go from there.

Thanks for the Bump!

I have seen your store and your prices are rediculous. You charge $315 for a NIB Desert sphinxer where a an average price of $120 for a NIB which I would consider but then look at your prices. $300 for a Shining God. I get that it is the first one for sale anywhere in while and it is NIB but still. I would maybe consider $175. Lower your prices here and on Ebay and I would say that a lot of buisness will most likely come in.