[Selling]  BeybladeJapan!!! Takara Tomy Zero-G - BBG-01~BBG-15 (Pre-Order)

(Sep. 28, 2011  2:34 AM)beybladejapan Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2011  12:18 AM)galer Wrote: hey beybladejapan do you gonna sell this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3egDscAc5...re=feedbul
I am looking for thees right now!

ok thanks a lot i gonna get one of them =) thanks and greetings
(Sep. 28, 2011  2:47 AM)galer Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2011  2:34 AM)beybladejapan Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2011  12:18 AM)galer Wrote: hey beybladejapan do you gonna sell this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3egDscAc5...re=feedbul
I am looking for thees right now!

ok thanks a lot i gonna get one of them =) thanks and greetings

They will arrive to me within the week.
Having a problem. Every time I try and order something on your site it says paypal has encountered a problem? It may not be anything wrong with your site but it happened three times in a row and I still haven't been able to order. It's very annoying! Anyone else had this problem?
(Oct. 07, 2011  10:56 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Having a problem. Every time I try and order something on your site it says paypal has encountered a problem? It may not be anything wrong with your site but it happened three times in a row and I still haven't been able to order. It's very annoying! Anyone else had this problem?

I have not had any problems so far. I had a few orders go through today.
Send me a PM with your order.

Hi, could you please let me know what is happening I just want to tell you that I have not already received the beyblade I ordered to you. It was supposed to be sent on November 22 but when you check in the EMS page it says that it is still in Japan I sent you a PM with my tracking number.
I hope that you can answer me as soon as possible.
Thanks

PS: I also sent you an email and left a message on your page but with the name: WingPegasis.
(Nov. 30, 2011  12:42 AM)UltimatePegaus Wrote: Hi, could you please let me know what is happening I just want to tell you that I have not already received the beyblade I ordered to you. It was supposed to be sent on November 22 but when you check in the EMS page it says that it is still in Japan I sent you a PM with my tracking number.
I hope that you can answer me as soon as possible.
Thanks

PS: I also sent you an email and left a message on your page but with the name: WingPegasis.
as for you to know..christmas season already started..so..any package may be delayed even for EMS..it may stuck in japan for a while..but there is nothing for you to worry..EMS is fully insured...
Oh I see, Thanks, now I'm calm knowing the reason, ok so I´ll have to wait for it, I only hope that it doesnt stay too much time there jeje
BB-124 Pre-Order is now up!
~New Years Price Changes~

BB-124 Kreis Cygnus 145WD $24 -> $23 (Pre-Order)
BB-123 Random Booster Vol. 9 $19 -> $16
BB-101 Grip Support $16 -> $15
BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF $24 -> $23
BB-115 Bey Launcher LR (Left/Right) $17
BB-108 L Drago Destroy FConfused $25 ->$24
BB-106 Fang Leone 130W2D $24 -> $23
Jade Jupiter S130RB (Rare) – Sold Out $35
Beat Lynx TH170WD 2 In stock $45
LDrago Destroy Gold Armored Ver. Limited – Final 1 In Stock Very Rare $90
New Beyblade Zero-G Series is now up for Pre-Order.
Website is fully updated with MUCH better shipping prices!

I will be updating WBO page tomorrow.

Cheers Jason
Hi beybladejapan,

I wanted to know if you had the new Beyblade ZeroG Random Booster 1. If you do, I would like to buy 4 of them and have EMS shipping included.
It would all come up to $62-
$51 for the beys
$12 for the EMS shipping
Please PM me as soon as you can.
Awesome! I also subscribed to ur youtube
[Huge quote removed.]

Did you ship my BB-10 Attack Type Stadium yet Jason?
Does anyone know what happened to jason? Im worried, he just suddenly went off, his website hasnt updated or anything, its been a month...
Well a lot of people and me included hope he comes back soon so he can finally send us our beys sadly I don't think it's going to happen Uncertain
(Jul. 16, 2012  1:06 PM)ZX Wrote: Well a lot of people and me included hope he comes back soon so he can finally send us our beys sadly I don't think it's going to happen Uncertain
Hes been known to take small leaves but not visiting his site, or not visiting youtube or the wbo in a month is very weird and i hope something bad didnt happen
Can anyone confirm anythig that has happend to him?
Since there seems to be some problems with beybladejapan's store and also his obvious inactivity, I need to close this topic now. Unfortunately, we have to recommend that nobody buys from his store until he shows up again.

beybladejapan, if you come back and read this message, you should send me a private message to let me know that you are fully back and still selling. I will then reopen your thread here. I do hope nothing bad happened to you ...
Dear Beybladers,

After some very difficult issues this summer. I was able to get Beyblade Japan fully up and running again. I am working hard to restore our reputation which has been abolished these last few months. I started Beyblade Japan to offer beyblades around the world and personally sent each package myself. I run Beyblade Japan alone and take personal pride in making sure everyone is happy and satisfied.

Please send me a PM or Email about any past issues. I want to resolve each and every issue personally.

YES!

It's good to hear you're safe and sound again, and hopefully I can buy from you for Christmas.
Great to see you back again! PM sent to u so I can get my bey back! Smile
Glad your back!
I sent you a PM yesterday about my order and there's something wrong with it because I moved so I'll send you another PM with my new shipping details.
I just got some items from your website I hope to have them soon Grin. Could you inform me if there are any queries about my purchase if there are?
Sorry for a double post but, I PMed you BeybladeJapan and you didn't respond to that or the e-mails so I thought I would post it here, I would like the refund you offered since you didn't have the items I ordered and payed for.