[Selling]  Beyblade Sale! Thread will ends on March 31 2019. UPDATE 3-26-19.

I'm selling my collection of Beyblades with free shipping worldwide, until the end of April because I'm currently moving to a new place and I need some money. Please make offers through PM. Hopefully to hear from you soon and thanks for looking.
(Apr. 16, 2018  7:43 PM)Sinchan Ghosh Wrote: Bump

Please don't bump others thread, unless you're stating a question or comment about the post of the thread.

The Beyblades in the first post is still available.
I'll let some of you know that Appolon G and Venusian G (NIB & used are SOLD out!), sorry.
For international buyers take advantage of the free shipping worldwide.
Bump.
I've added a deadline for my personal Beyblade collection which is April 30, 2018 (California, United States).
Remember if you don't like a current price I have, you may send me PM with a counter offer you have.
Thank you for looking folks.
Bump.
More detailed photos of the Beyblades will be coming soon (tomorrow sharp 11:00 am, 4-19-18 California, USA).
A bonus will now be included into your purchase. Please check first post.
I'll be back on WBO with photos of every Beyblade for sale. Thus if you see something send me a PM, and make an offer as well.
Thanks for looking. Have a good one folks.
Bump.
Photos have been added!
Plus MFB and Shogun Steel beys have been added as well.
Please check first post of this thread.
Any questions or make a deal, send me a PM.
End of April is approaching.
Thank you for looking.
Bump.
Please look at the first post for whats on SALE.
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Selling...018?page=1

I've sold the good Beyblades so far. If you see anything you want, send me a PM. Remember you may send an offer as well.
Thanks for looking folks.
First post has been updated with more good Beyblades SOLD.
The deadline for FREE worldwide shipping is April 30, 2018 and its fastly approaching.
For international buyers, take advance of the FREE worldwide shipping before it goes back to USPS First International Mail; usually cost $16.00.
Thanks again for looking folks.
Sono Kong Dranzer MS MINT and Hasbro Dranzer MS USD without stickers (I don't have a sticker sheet for it) are still up for sale.
Photos have been posted into first post.
Only 6 days left until the free shipping worldwide comes to an end.
Thanks for looking.
Bump.
Sono Kong Dranzer MS and Hasbro Dranzer MS are SOLD!
The deadline April 30, 2018 is nearing by.
Free shipping worldwide until 4-30-18.
Got my package a few days ago, super fast shipping, excellent packaging, overall a great deal!
I can recommend buying from him :)
Will you consider discounts on multiple purchases?
(Apr. 30, 2018  2:49 AM)FT-Sprite Wrote: Will you consider discounts on multiple purchases?

Sure.

Also today is the LAST DAY for free shipping worldwide.
Seems international buyers even US buyers really like my free shipping. Thus I'll bring it back.
Please check first post.
However photos are uploaded yet.
New photos will be posted.
Photos will be uploaded next week. However if you see a listing you'd like to get first send that PM right away and I'll get back to you next week.
Hello folks.
I'm currently taking the Finals this week and the last day is this Wednesday 5-9-18 California, United States.
I won't be available on Wednesday until I finish the 2 Finals I'm taking that day.
I should be available after I take them which should be around 3pm or so on 5-9-18.
Thus if you see anything let me know through PM.
I've finished my Finals for this semester thus I'm now available throughout the summer.
I'll be taking a summer break soon.
Don't worry for those who purchased from me earlier. You will still receive your shipment along with tracking.

Please check first post for listing: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Selling...-18?page=1
Bump.
My schedule for this summer is going to be either online or offline most of the time.
However I'll get back to your messages whenever I can.
Especially for those whom are interested in purchasing from me will receive top priority.
Please look at the first post for Beys available.
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Selling...-18?page=1
Package came super fast , excellent packaging and discounts . The beys are in a better condition then described . Highly recommend seller.Thumbs up!