[Selling]  [Selling] Beyblade Burst *updated 2017/02/14 ===Special Offer===*

Updates on 2017/02/12:

Limited pieces of wbba limited item available!

Dranzer S - US$19.00
Dual Layer Set - US$15.00
Xcalibur Force Xtreme Gold version - US$26.00

Prices for the above items includes registered air mail shipping. Shipping cost still applies to the rest of the selling list.
Congrats to your win lagaiis. I hope you win more. Good luck. Please answer my question. Including shipping to England near London can you tell me final price for bey stadium

Can you tell me price of air parcel plus shipping
(Feb. 05, 2017  12:42 PM)Ryan Valkyrie Wrote: pls reply

(Feb. 12, 2017  8:51 AM)Ryan Valkyrie Wrote: Congrats to your win lagaiis. I hope you win more. Good luck. Please answer my question. Including shipping to England near London can you tell me final price for bey stadium

Can you tell me price of air parcel plus shipping

Hi Ryan,

Replied you via PM already. Thanks!
(Feb. 22, 2017  2:30 PM)BeyderAndy Wrote: receive my order. Thanks man.

You're welcome! 

Glad the package arrived safely!

Just realized since the China postage saga, USPS stopped scanning for online tracking on registered air mails from several Asian countries too (including Taiwan), when I tried to track it on USPS.

Well, still trackable for delivery since it registered, by calling up USPS instead of online web tracking. 

Thank you for the feedback. =)
Package was delivered yesterday, but I was not home so I had to pick it up today, which was totally fine.  Will definitely be ordering again soon, great price and fast shipping.  Thank you so much Lagaiis!

Pics of my delivery!:

http://imgur.com/a/Yy4NQ
Got ahold of any of the new white dragoon s yet?
(Mar. 04, 2017  12:26 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: Got ahold of any of the new white dragoon s yet?

he's based in Taiwan so I doubt it
(Mar. 04, 2017  12:26 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: Got ahold of any of the new white dragoon s yet?

I should get some next week when my cousin returns from Japan trip.

It was released yesterday, if it's too hot selling, not sure if he's able to grab though.

Also, will be updating my list soon, Taiwan's burst is picking up, things running out real quick at the stores.
(Mar. 03, 2017  10:51 PM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: Package was delivered yesterday, but I was not home so I had to pick it up today, which was totally fine.  Will definitely be ordering again soon, great price and fast shipping.  Thank you so much Lagaiis!

Pics of my delivery!:

http://imgur.com/a/Yy4NQ

Thanks Kai! 

Air parcel shipping is really faster and treated with respect in US/CA. It's scanned and trackable online.

US/CA stopped scanning registered airmail due to the China low cost shipping issue. Registered airmail still trackable but only via post office. =(

Anyway, any package above 250 grams would be more cost efficient on air parcel.

Thanks again!