[Selling]  Beyblade Burst Tiny lot

Hey guys. Long story short I bought a Dead Hades and a few other things a while back thinking I will get into beyblade at a competitive level after reading about beyblades. Since then I changed my mind and so now I am selling the things I bought as a tiny beyblade lot for 70 USD with shipping (about 7 or so Usd). As far as I am or was aware, all the parts I am selling are useful for tournaments. If interested kindly PM me and thanks for reading guys!

[Image: 20190908-154712.jpg]

The following are sold:

Revive Phoenix

As pointed out helpfully by DeceasedCrab (thanks again), the contents are:

Dead Hades
Revive Phoenix - SOLD
Orb Egis
0 (Purple) - SOLD
Turn
Zephyr'
Destroy

Please note that everything but Dead Hades has been used lightly (1 or 2 matches) so if needed I can send additional photos.
The entire contents of this lot appear to be:
Dead Hades
Revive Phoenix
Orb Egis
0 (Purple)
Turn
Zephyr'
Destroy
(Sep. 09, 2019  5:24 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: The entire contents of this lot appear to be:
Dead Hades
Revive Phoenix
Orb Egis
0 (Purple)
Turn
Zephyr'
Destroy

Oh thanks! I should write that in the OP. May I ask if you might be interested?
(Sep. 09, 2019  5:35 AM)Shirobani02 Wrote: No ones gonna buy that for 76$

I found that dead hades has a price of about 40 USD now if it is Misb. Additionally, destroy costs close to 5 USD, revive phoenix I think is about 5 usd and orb egis and zero of this color are close to 10 usd each. Isn't my price reasonable?
Well, once Random Booster 15 came out, the availability of Dead Hades increased. It's to the point where you can get the layer itself for $9 new on eBay from a trusted seller, although those supplies are limited. I actually looked up most of those parts on a single seller, and you can get most of them for quite a bit less than that, around $48 as compared to $70.

It is true that a confirmed B-125 01, the original Dead Hades release, still goes for around $50 on eBay, so if you're intent on having that original color, You could do worse than $70 for all those parts. But the unfortunate truth is that B-140 06 is just as good if not better, swapping the Zephyr' for Xtreme', and the price point for that complete set is also around $50 now, although most trusted sellers have run out of those.

The most expensive piece here is the Dead Hades, and although I've seen it used and win at tournaments, it may be difficult to justify its high price point. With the release of the Judgement layer, many bladers have moved on from considering Dead Hades for use.
(Sep. 09, 2019  1:25 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Well, once Random Booster 15 came out, the availability of Dead Hades increased. It's to the point where you can get the layer itself for $9 new on eBay from a trusted seller, although those supplies are limited. I actually looked up most of those parts on a single seller, and you can get most of them for quite a bit less than that, around $48 as compared to $70.

It is true that a confirmed B-125 01, the original Dead Hades release, still goes for around $50 on eBay, so if you're intent on having that original color, You could do worse than $70 for all those parts. But the unfortunate truth is that B-140 06 is just as good if not better, swapping the Zephyr' for Xtreme', and the price point for that complete set is also around $50 now, although most trusted sellers have run out of those.

The most expensive piece here is the Dead Hades, and although I've seen it used and win at tournaments, it may be difficult to justify its high price point. With the release of the Judgement layer, many bladers have moved on from considering Dead Hades for use.

Thanks for taking the time to write that out! Well you are probably right but the reason I am selling it at this price is because I have found a transformers human alliance jazz with captain lennox I have been chasing for 12 years now from a seller at a similar price (65 USD).
How much for the red destroy driver?
Edit: oops just saw that I need to pm you so I’ll go ahead and do that
(Nov. 07, 2019  3:41 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: How much for 0

Sorry, it is sold.
(Nov. 07, 2019  4:13 AM)Lord Aditya Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2019  3:41 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: How much for 0

Sorry, it is sold.

Oof but next time can you put a sold out or cross it out so ppl know ty