BeyBugoy's Mega Selling Thread

How much for cho-z Achilles and air Knight + shipping?
[quote pid='1486734' dateline='1546031863']
Bija
How much for cho-z Achilles  and air Knight + shipping?
[/quote]

Hi Bija,
Just the Air Knight? Not the complete set?

B-129 Cho-Z Achilles.00.Dm - $25 (sealed) / $21 (opened box, red color)
B-130 01 Air Knight.12E.Et ONLY - $50
Standard Shipping to Canada of these 2 items only - $8.50

Standard Shipping to Canada of B-129 and B-130 full set of 8 boosters - $19.50

Send me a PM if you need more details. 
Special new year promo for B-130!

Buy 3 sets (1case of 24 pieces) for $258 + shipping!

Standard Shipping cost estimate to Canada/USA - USD37

Limited time and stocks only! PM to inquire and reserve.
How much for just DH? I'd rather buy just the layer if I could possibly.
(Jan. 10, 2019  3:07 AM)Gallow_Walker Wrote: How much for just DH? I'd rather buy just the layer if I could possibly.

Hi. About USD45 which includes standard shipping to the USA. I need about a week to process and shipping takes 14-18 days. Drop me a PM for details.

(Jan. 10, 2019  3:15 AM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: How much is atomic

Hi. I got a brand new sealed green Atomic from B-121. Price is USD20 which includes standard shipping to Canada.
(Jan. 10, 2019  12:04 PM)BeyBugoy Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2019  3:07 AM)Gallow_Walker Wrote: How much for just DH? I'd rather buy just the layer if I could possibly.

Hi. About USD45 which includes standard shipping to the USA. I need about a week to process and shipping takes 14-18 days. Drop me a PM for details.

(Jan. 10, 2019  3:15 AM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: How much is atomic

Hi. I got a brand new sealed green Atomic from B-121. Price is USD20 which includes standard shipping to Canada.

I really do not wish to bother you (my intention is simply to help you) but be cautious dealing with Gallow_walker, he isn't really a nice person to even communicate with. Once again, just trying to help!
I'm posting to vouch for BeyBugoy! My shipment has arrived and looking fresh.

https://m.imgur.com
(Jan. 10, 2019  11:21 PM)yoh001 Wrote: I'm posting to vouch for BeyBugoy! My shipment has arrived and looking fresh.

https://m.imgur.com
Thanks man! ?
bro, do you have the black revive pheonix version? and if you have it whats the price?
(Jan. 12, 2019  9:32 AM)GibranKAI Wrote: bro, do you have the black revive pheonix version? and if you have it whats the price?

Hi. A brand new rP black version is currently sold for USD150 + shipping. 
For the tip it is $20 that is a little expensive since cho-z Achilles is for $25
(Jan. 13, 2019  12:32 AM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: For the tip it is $20 that is a little expensive since cho-z Achilles is for $25

Cho-z Achllew is $25 - you stil need to add shipping to that. 

For the At driver, $20 already includes shipping. It’s pretty valuable since it’s useful in competitions.
How much is cho-z valkrie just asking

With shipping
(Jan. 13, 2019  5:46 AM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: How much is cho-z valkrie just asking

With shipping
Add $8 for shipping to the USA/Canada.
I just recently bought the Cho-z Customize set from BeyBugoy. This is the second time I've bought from him and he is an excellent seller. Extremely patient and a great communicator as well. Shipping is crazy fast considering it comes from overseas. One of the best in my opinion.
(Jan. 16, 2019  4:14 AM)TheGalaxyHeart Wrote: I just recently bought the Cho-z Customize set from BeyBugoy. This is the second time I've bought from him and he is an excellent seller. Extremely patient and a great communicator as well. Shipping is crazy fast considering it comes from overseas. One of the best in my opinion.
Thank you for your kind words ?
Hey BeyBugoy, do you happen to sell stadiums as well?
(Jan. 19, 2019  12:30 PM)yoh001 Wrote: Hey BeyBugoy, do you happen to sell stadiums as well?

Hi. I used to sell but no new stocks now. The issue when buying a stadium is the shipping cost. Since it’s such a bulky product, the shipping costs a lot, like around USD40-50 last time i checked...
(Jan. 19, 2019  12:41 PM)BeyBugoy Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2019  12:30 PM)yoh001 Wrote: Hey BeyBugoy, do you happen to sell stadiums as well?

Hi. I used to sell but no new stocks now. The issue when buying a stadium is the shipping cost. Since it’s such a bulky product, the shipping costs a lot, like around USD40-50 last time i checked...

Ah ok. thanks for letting me know.
Dead Phoenix is here!! Price is USD13 + shipping.

[Image: MjfKfna.jpg]
So adding Cad and shipping it is $24
(Jan. 30, 2019  9:17 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: So adding Cad and shipping it is $24

Shipping Dead Phoenix only to the US is USD13+8 = USD21

Shipping Dead Phoenix only to Canada is CAD28
hS 11$
aH 11$

How much will it cost me shipped to the ph?

more power beybugoy!!!