[Selling]  BeyBugoy's Mega Selling Thread

Hey BeyBugoy, how much would shipping be to the US for an a GT Triple Booster Set, a Venom/Erase Diabolos, and a Union Achilles?
(May. 03, 2018  1:43 AM)BeyBugoy Wrote:
(May. 03, 2018  1:35 AM)Sekkajin Wrote: How much is shipping for Dranzer F Y.Zt?

Hi Sekkajin. Just one item? Shipping to the US is $8 (for around 2 booster packs or one starter pack).

BeyBugoy. As impressive as it is, I'm sadly not here to buy anything. Im actually selling beyblades myself. But I need to know how to put the pictures in the Forum. How do you do that if you dont mind me asking?
(Sep. 25, 2019  12:19 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Hey BeyBugoy, how much would shipping be to the US for an a GT Triple Booster Set, a Venom/Erase Diabolos, and a Union Achilles?

Hi. Shipping these to the US:

Option 1: standard shipping (USPS) $20 14 days
Option 2: EMS $38 around 5 days shipping time

Drop me a private message so I can check for stocks. Diabolos was sold out recently so I need to look for it if you need it.

(Sep. 25, 2019  12:19 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Hey BeyBugoy, how much would shipping be to the US for an a GT Triple Booster Set, a Venom/Erase Diabolos, and a Union Achilles?

(Sep. 25, 2019  12:22 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:
(May. 03, 2018  1:43 AM)BeyBugoy Wrote: Hi Sekkajin. Just one item? Shipping to the US is $8 (for around 2 booster packs or one starter pack).

BeyBugoy. As impressive as it is, I'm sadly not here to buy anything. Im actually selling beyblades myself. But I need to know how to put the pictures in the Forum. How do you do that if you dont mind me asking?

I upload my images to Imgur and embed the link on my posts.