BeyBugoy's Mega Selling Thread

Hey BeyBugoy, how much would shipping be to the US for an a GT Triple Booster Set, a Venom/Erase Diabolos, and a Union Achilles?
(May. 03, 2018  1:43 AM)BeyBugoy Wrote:
(May. 03, 2018  1:35 AM)Sekkajin Wrote: How much is shipping for Dranzer F Y.Zt?

Hi Sekkajin. Just one item? Shipping to the US is $8 (for around 2 booster packs or one starter pack).

BeyBugoy. As impressive as it is, I'm sadly not here to buy anything. Im actually selling beyblades myself. But I need to know how to put the pictures in the Forum. How do you do that if you dont mind me asking?
(Sep. 25, 2019  12:19 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Hey BeyBugoy, how much would shipping be to the US for an a GT Triple Booster Set, a Venom/Erase Diabolos, and a Union Achilles?

Hi. Shipping these to the US:

Option 1: standard shipping (USPS) $20 14 days
Option 2: EMS $38 around 5 days shipping time

Drop me a private message so I can check for stocks. Diabolos was sold out recently so I need to look for it if you need it.

(Sep. 25, 2019  12:19 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Hey BeyBugoy, how much would shipping be to the US for an a GT Triple Booster Set, a Venom/Erase Diabolos, and a Union Achilles?

(Sep. 25, 2019  12:22 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:
(May. 03, 2018  1:43 AM)BeyBugoy Wrote: Hi Sekkajin. Just one item? Shipping to the US is $8 (for around 2 booster packs or one starter pack).

BeyBugoy. As impressive as it is, I'm sadly not here to buy anything. Im actually selling beyblades myself. But I need to know how to put the pictures in the Forum. How do you do that if you dont mind me asking?

I upload my images to Imgur and embed the link on my posts.
I was wondering is you have a full set of b151 vol17 and what the price is. Or possibly b151 vol 17 boosters?
Do you have any strings launcher
Do u still have any of the gold Cho-Z Achilles? If so how much is shipping to the U.S.? I'm in North Carolina
Is a Triple booster still avalible? Im in PA US
(May. 10, 2018  2:58 AM)BeyBugoy Wrote:
(May. 10, 2018  2:48 AM)Valt oye Wrote: R u willing to trade?

Hi Valt. It may not be that easy to trade since I am based overseas. Send me a PM about your proposal.

He whats up would u be willing to trade anything? let me in pm thx I am a NY blader btw

Meaning i am in US
how much for opened union achilles shipping to us

i mean usa
Sorry guys! Due to COVID, international shipping is suspended or extremely delayed. I won't be selling and shipping anything until things get better.
(Jul. 09, 2020  6:42 AM)BeyBugoy Wrote: Sorry guys! Due to COVID, international shipping is suspended or extremely delayed. I won't be selling and shipping anything until things get better.

Did you want me to temporarily close your thread and reopen it when you ask me to over PM?
(Jul. 09, 2020  12:57 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2020  6:42 AM)BeyBugoy Wrote: Sorry guys! Due to COVID, international shipping is suspended or extremely delayed. I won't be selling and shipping anything until things get better.

Did you want me to temporarily close your thread and reopen it when you ask me to over PM?

Hey thanks man! Please close the thread; I may just decide to create a new one in the future! Thanks again!